Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puppy was used as a Football

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭adjodlo

That's totally sick. Fair fúcks to the person who at least attempted the rescue but this is terrible.

On another note - Is it possible to have at least one thread without the same old idiotic "LOL kick a cat instead LOL" and everyone else who thought that posting unfunny crap would get themselves a LOL. Its. Not. Funny.

get some brains.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

This post has been deleted.

It did ......

I'm sitting in work, trying to fight the urge to just sob right now. Poor little puppy :(

b*stards. Absolute f*cking f*cktard b*stards!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,728 ✭✭✭Naos

listening to SarahBright man 'Deliver me'.

The background music is fitting for the anger im feeling.

sigh. *shakes head*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Micheal Wittman

I love the way :rolleyes: I brought this heart breaking story to the attention of boards and I still get neg karma :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

that is seriously messed up and then the kid just saying, well "its mine" fecks sake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭TeRmInAlCrAzY

I think it's a sign of the end of civilisation. Seriously. The f*ckin' vandals are at the gates, people!

How the hell can they do this. I'm stunned. Hope they have nightmares, but they probably don't give a damn.

F*cknozzles.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I love the way :rolleyes: I brought this heart breaking story to the attention of boards and I still get neg karma :confused:
    The world is full of bástards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Micheal Wittman

poor puppy's face could it be sadder. LOOK AT IT.Scumbags,what will their children be like.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,302 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

whoever's idea it was to make a bonzai kitten should be shoved into a tiny glass container for a few weeks - see how they like being tortured.
    Emmm....that site is actually a fake, it's just someones idea of a joke. They don't sell Bonzai cats or make them; as far as I can recall that site is at least three years old.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Verdammt

I just received this little note with some bad feedback: 18 Charleville park, booterstown !!!!. WTF is all that about ???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Ugh that story is absolutely disgraceful. That little scumbag should be put into the same situation as 'his' dog was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭cilamc

If I could get my hand on the scumag bastard who did that to the puppy, I'd rip his face off the front of his head roll it up in a little ball tie it with string and use it as a stress reliever by stomping up and down on it repeatedly. He wouldn't do that again! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Verdammt

Alot of little men making big promises on this tread, how sad can you get. In reality and in Ireland when something like this happens the majority of people will cast a blind eye because "it's none of my business".

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Bastards!!!!!!!!! i remember a while back the dog that was locked in a burning car horrorfies me some people hope the scumbags die of drug overdoses

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

scumbags... i hope they rot in the ninth circle of hell..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Verdammt wrote:
    Alot of little men making big promises on this tread, how sad can you get. In reality and in Ireland when something like this happens the majority of people will cast a blind eye because "it's none of my business".

Like people threatening to "kick someone round a park" for giving negative feedback? :rolleyes:

Advertisement