Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pints: Dublin, Messrs (again!): Friday The 13th! :)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

I'm game.
    I might subject my gf to the torture of a room of geeks... (oh yeah and Al I've heard about your **** grabbing habits.. I'll be watching wink.gif)

.logic.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Catch_22:
    yeh was good fun .. what i remember ..
    how are the heads this morning ?? (tho i suppose you might call it eveing, but i just got up )

c22
    </font>

head was fine *shock*
    good nite all
    ready for wed?

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Catch_22

yeh ill catch yas for the ususal wednesday session .. if im still alive, got talked into playing afootball match tuesday nite so my body is in for some shock ....

c22

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

niall is al in there today?

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Catch_22

havent seen him, then again hes in the other building ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Yeah, just got online now though smile.gif

Later,

Alo.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'll ring ya later on mate.

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So Bob Hoskins was about to roll a spliff when in walks Dana with her 3 foot Bong
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    When the Beefy King arrives, I shall be paying homage with Puunack The Receiver in a haze of green curry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

Lads,
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
    Originally posted by Trojan:
    Anyways, nae bother! Sure won't we be having another one in 2 weeks? (That's a yes!)
    </font>

I hope you're on about the Galway LAN session. That will a good one. I'm crap @ LAN games but I'm a raging alcoholic tongue.gif

Looking forward to meeting most of ye smile.gif

;-phobos-)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

He should be Dave!

Enjoy the first day Al!

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So Bob Hoskins was about to roll a spliff when in walks Dana with her 3 foot Bong
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    When the Beefy King arrives, I shall be paying homage with Puunack The Receiver in a haze of green curry.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by phobos:
    Lads,

I hope you're on about the Galway LAN session. That will a good one. I'm crap @ LAN games but I'm a raging alcoholic tongue.gif

Looking forward to meeting most of ye smile.gif

;-phobos-)
    </font>

Well, actually I'm being very cheeky meself, gonna have a couple with the lads at MontyLan on Friday night & head down on Sat morning for Galway. Sounds like a plan wink.gif

What you up to at the mo Weston?

Al.

• Advertisement
Advertisement