Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bitch Whine Etc. Take TWO (aka i want to beat up the mod)

Options
  • 16-08-2004 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭

Some of the RA's better show up so i can meet some people i actually ****ing know :P

also i have to show up to scare Hugh Hefner because apparently i am a "**** faced wanker" and he's going to give me a beating, from what i hear :P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

crash_000 wrote:
    i am a "**** faced wanker"

There we go people. Straight from the horse's mouth. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭article6

There we go people. Straight from the horses mouth. :p

With such a display of reportage and ethics, I presume you've done the Journalism course at some point?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Wittiest comeback i've ever seen *feels put in place*. ranks up there with "i am rubber you are glue" and "my daddy would beat up your daddy".

So can we schedule my beating beforehand so i know what time to turn up at?

Ah i love this board:rolleyes:

Ah sure i'll most likely be around on the 28th provided the ...three? CTYI'ers i know who were there this year are going and that a few of the RA's'll be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

damn, now i really wanna go, just to see the neil-vs-kevin deathmatch. somebody take photos for me!

actually i am just highly amused and wish to see this beating.

(how old is this guy anyway :rolleyes:?)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

He's 17, 6 foot 1 and 13 stone. I often see him in the gym, benching very heavy weights. Why?

Turning 17 on the last day worked out well for me. Irwin was my RA so I'll get him in my gang of crash-beating.

Barry A. might join me. With his reserves training he'll be a good asset.

:confused:

Too late for the Irwin thing. I've already recruited him for nickthespire.com. which reminds me...

I need a band of really tall people for a top secret prodject. If interested, pm me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

I'm a sap!

I'll go! I like the park. It's full of green and other things that are alive.

Zukustious wrote:
    I like the nans.

I didn't realise that you had a fetish for old people. :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

ill probably be up for a hopping of that mod (if he is that gimp who banned me) but meh. If i am give me a call!!
    Itll make me feel alot better id say

crash_000 wrote:
    actually i am just highly amused and wish to see this beating.

(how old is this guy anyway :rolleyes:?)
    actually, he's 14 and shorter than me i do believe (sorry for blowing your cover kev)

Ahh Ana, he'd fallen for it hook line and sinker and I'm not smaller than you.

you SO are. what height are you?

I'm 5' 6''. :p

five seven. mahahaha.

It doesn't count if your wearing a tiara at the same time.

damn. no really, i am taller than you, and possibly fatter. and i'd say neil's taller than me. you are soooo getting deathmatched

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Corky: He is the same one, but he'd kick your ass, and I'd help.
    Ana: If memory serves, and it occasionally does, Neil's about the same height as me and I'm not that much bigger than you.

I too will be there, and I'm bringing a video camera. I'm going to sell this little fiasco! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,698 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

i bet corky and his posse would beat u and niall to a pulp, hes from cork, plus he could round up a cpl of decent ppl too, plus he'd prob rob ur camera while hes at it

• Advertisement

I doubt it. I've seen the guy. And his "posse"?
    *shakes head and walks away, dripping disdain*

haha, remember ur the one that walked away

Ok lets just leave the fighting out of it, my sides hurt from laughter atm

And it wasnt me : well i'm a good 4-5 inches taller than 5'7 anyway. Meh now i'm tempted to go just to throw some n00bs in the pond - and anyway myself and Irwin go back a-ways :p

Actually you know i think i might run an experiment - leave any moderating, both myself and podge, and see how long before it gets unbearable for yez.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Johnson

I've clearly known Irwin the longest here. I know things about him that would shock and amaze you, but i'd be dead if I did, wouldnt I Irwin

.....Johnson i think those are the things that are better left unknown :p however if anyone wants amusing tales of Niall Kelly, Fio or Andrew Byrne send your name and address to "Gossip, lots of it, Dublin"

Bet U dont know that he used to be a man.

I'm 5'11" so I wasn't far off. And about walking away, you clearly didn't understand the context.

"shakes head and walks away"
    Dress it up what way ya want, ya walked away, ya cant take that back or change it, so its forde 1, you 0

Back on topic PLEASE.

• Advertisement

I walked away from you, not Forde, with your reference to his "posse" :rolleyes:
    I find it difficult to have a conversation with someone whose argument is, "I bet Corky and his posse would beat you and Niall to a pulp" And at least I spelt it right. But seriously, some people would settle this with dignity, alone. Not getting their mates in on the act just because they can't deal with it themselves.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement