Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reunion on 28th @stephens green

Options
  • 14-08-2004 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭

whos going?
    *raises hand*me!!!! :D

(guy)
    p.s it might help if people put their real names when replying.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭skanger666

moi. i dont think i know u sooo....

sid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Me, now that I know how much fun the reunions are. Woooooo! :p

That was my first CTYI reunion.... Didn't bother to go before... actually, I was totally anti-social until about 3 months ago :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭vikki

so many reunions... anyone else getting discombobulated? which one are most people going to? cos there's one on the 21st too and i can only go to one.... :(

Reunion on 28th. That's the big both session reunion (I think...) 21st, if it's in Dublin, is more than likely just friends meeting up. There is one that day in cork tho i think.....

Me just replying on friends to tell me which ones they're going to so I can know when and where to show up and not be standing on my own like a complete eejit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

I'm going on the 28th.
    today was my first reunion and it rocked!
    (Aoibheann...obviously!)

To skanger666:
    Ok thanks a million! I'll try make both but its unlikely...
    Hunny you should know that you'll never look like an eejit whether with company or alone! you are effortlessly fabulous at all times! even when standing like a loner...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Hugh senses some lesbian tendencies arising in vikki.
    Not that I have a problem with that. As long as I can put it in my magazine.

Oh Yeah!

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭meeka

eh, i think im going. :D yay! itll be my first reunion! forgot to ask my parents bout the one that was on today. *shrugs.* meh. but if i dont know anyone who's going, i doubt ill go, for fear of being a loner, lol. :/ xxx meeka

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Vordaci

I'm not certain if i shall grace you with my presence, for i attended the reunion today. Well technichally yesterday, but that's not the point.
    I'm now officially broke and uncertain if I can afford to finance the next date, for I spent €55, intending to only spend €20.
    But you never know you migh just be lucky enough to see me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

i'm not going... although i wish i was.... i'll miss you all, to some extent

- ana

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Choc Porridge

hi guys

i WILL be at the reunion on the 28th...i think....n i'd love to see all of my RA group too, you know who you are... :D

also RAs better come too, i don't wanna be stuck with all the freak kids (was one myself and yes we are) :rolleyes:

mr mcA can you bring the disk perhaps? also other donations of photos for the RA who lives in the ghetto would be much appreciated, well at least for keeping the fire in the big drum thing going

chocolate porridge isn't just for breakfast...you can have it for lunch too

• Registered Users Posts: 8,054 ✭✭✭buffalo

Yeah I'll be there, unless I suddenly get a life. Or have to work. Or don't wake up. Or get hit by a low-flying plane- no, wait, that only happens to Irwin. :D

And shush about the disc! The kids aren't supposed to know!!

embarrassing pics of the RAs cost €50. PM me.

Hugh senses some lesbian tendencies arising in vikki.
    Not that I have a problem with that. As long as I can put it in my magazine.

Oh Yeah!

GOOD LORD NO!!! read my post in a feintly posh english accent to get the desired effect, it wasnt intended to sound like that! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Rainbow Girl

I'll be there on the 28th. Practically no one's going on the 21st that i know of, the 28th's the big one. Plus it's the one all the older kiddoes know about, so some of last year's nevermores might even show up... or not. But yeah, be there, or be square. Although it's already too late for most of us...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Rainbow Girl

The 3 people you know? Let's see, there's me, Áine... who else???
    But by know I'm pretty sure you're infamous throughout the boards, so if we walk around calling you Crash, you'll have more than Kevin to deal with... But anyhoo, I'll be there, and I'm pretty sure Liquorice will be too. And some RA's, so you can be all old together...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

The 3 people you know? Let's see, there's me, Áine... who else???
    But anyhoo, I'll be there, and I'm pretty sure Liquorice will be too.

I'd say he was referring to you, Sarah and MacDara. But yes, Liquorice shall be there. Possibly being used as the midget in 'Toss the Midget'.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭larry

forget dublin. LET US HAVE A CAVAN REUNION, well why not?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I'll be there, and Toss the Midget(Sorry Aine)will most definitely be played!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭edwardo

G will attend. Having sadly missed the last one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Liquorice wrote:
    I'd say he was referring to you, Sarah and MacDara. But yes, Liquorice shall be there. Possibly being used as the midget in 'Toss the Midget'.
    and me! *waves*

yeah ill be there on the 21st 4 a little while but definitely on the 28th. i couldnt go on the 14/15th coz i was stuck in florida because the hurricane trashed orlando airport n i only got home today. :( so mad at the damn weather!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

i possibly will! hooray! I dunno i know alot of people that arent bothering to

go to this reunion, alright! I dont think this will be as big as the last1 but its

mainly just friends meeting up anyway so meh.

Caoimhe wrote:
    and me! *waves*

yeah ill be there on the 21st 4 a little while but definitely on the 28th. i couldnt go on the 14/15th coz i was stuck in florida because the hurricane trashed orlando airport n i only got home today. :( so mad at the damn weather!!

I missed you caoimhs! i was lookin forward to seein you last sunday.... oh well... ill be there on the 28th promise! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Naeny

Hey, this is sinéad, from economics! I was just wonderin wot time the reunion is on at on the 28th, i really wanna go cus i missed the last one cus i was down in kilkenny! :rolleyes: oh and can hueva knows me and is going to the reunion on the 28th, please tell me that you are cus i wanna know hus goin and please write your proper name cus I have no clue hu anyone is wen they use there nicknames! Thanx

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

I(Niamh Shine) am going but the only people, as far i know, who are in my RA and in the forum are my RA and one more.Is anybody here from
    21st century science, the class formerly known as talk science or Aislinn's RA group

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I'm Going! I really really really wanted to go to the Cork one as well but the 'rents won't let me. See you all on the 28th!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Choc Porridge

b,

i will see you on the 28th if all goes well...never usually happens though..also bring the thing that we're not supposed to tell the kids about...

was there anybody else at the frames who failed to see me in my flourescent hi-vis?? really couldn't miss me if you tried...brian did though. do i detect something deliberate...even jen saw me and she's small

any who i'll be at dido if anyone needs any first aid too...i wont be giving it out, just pointing and laughing at those that injured their stupit selves

• Registered Users Posts: 8,054 ✭✭✭buffalo

I was looking for you!! All over!! I even went for a wander solely for the purpose of finding you! I bet I saw every other OMAC member except you - I even met people who said they saw you five minutes ago. Hell, I even told you where I was! Methinks it was you who was avoiding me! ;)

And for anyone who wasn't at the Frames - it was fantastic beyond belief! Bell x1 played a stormer, everyone rocked out to Idlewild, Damien Rice himself made an appearance, and played some Radiohead, and the Pixies and Mic Christopher were also sung. awww ye-ah!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,698 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

I saw ya ashling! i even picked ya up! hahaha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

idlewild fcukin ROCKED!!! i was majorly disappointed at the crowd reaction though, they were SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good and most people were just standing there, especially the asses in the pit- whats the point of bein in there if youre just gonna stand around looking confused? we wouldve given our right arms to be in there for idlewild! our group WAS the pit for their set.
    anyways, frames were fantastic and i couldnt BELIEVE it when damien rice came out. n when the frames played hey day and where is my mind, some of THE session one songs this year. brilliant day.

Advertisement