Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else in the Warhammer 40K Open Beta?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

n1ck wrote:
    I've actually found out you need to take hold of a Relic and possess and relic before you can make them.

My account name is n1ck1 anyone wanna have a game at some stage?

And i suck with Space Marines so i use Eldar. :)

Won 3 lost 1, which isnt bad considering i only got it this morning.

You guys any preferance on race?

While I havent actually played multi yet, I imagine it my preference will be with my old tabletop army, the Orks, under name "KodaChrome" (if the login works).

Matt

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

If you want to have a game i'll give you a game of it, i'm pretty poor at it but i'll give it a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Retr0gamer wrote:
    According to Gamespy there are user mods in developement to include Tyranids and Tau.

The single player will be space marine only.
    Got any links to these said MODs? I wanna keep an eye on their progression :)

As for the relic to build big units.... forgot about that bit, didnt think you needed it for termies though, thought it was the land raider.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

FFS, thay have run out of keys and after me downloading 600mb for nothing..... :rolleyes:

CC

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

CombatCow wrote:
    FFS, thay have run out of keys and after me downloading 600mb for nothing..... :rolleyes:

CC

I got my cd key in an email when before i even started the download.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Got any links to these said MODs

No links that I know cos i'm too lazy to look for them. The user mods were mentioned in a gamespy interview with one of the designers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

n1ck wrote:
    If you want to have a game i'll give you a game of it, i'm pretty poor at it but i'll give it a shot.

Sure, Im gonna pick this up right after I complete Doom3, not too long left in it Id say.

Matt

Advertisement