Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doom 3 - hints, cheats & easter eggs

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Loobz wrote:
    I have a Gig in me rig. Its just weird why mine says 30 and everyone elses says 32 by default.

it aint too wierd mine said 20 :P

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

I think when you first run the game it'll detect your settings and it encountered something which told it to set the variable at "30" instead of "'32".

I'm only grasping at straws here though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

Thanks Ponster. Yeah, I was a little disappointed at the FPS I am getting. I have to turn down AA and all in the control panel to make it run smoothly. Im using latest drivers but theres a bit of lag when turning sharply in the game. It sux when u know the PC should do better : (

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Just posted this in the Doom 3 Rant thread but perhaps it might be more useful here. Apologies for the double post :)

There is a duct tape mod out already. It allows you to tape your flashlight to your gun......

Look for it at here if you want to ruin your game....

Advertisement