Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doom 3 - Where to buy

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Deadwing wrote:
    Dr. Loon, keep your ignorant comments to yourself you humourless gimpchild.

If I were to keep my (very funny) comments to myself, then I wouldn't be able to laugh when you reply with abuse.

Should I have put a smily in there to indicate that I was joking. Ye know... yanking your chain so to speak!? Humourless? Yes you are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Btw those two stickers i got are WINDOW stickers!! wtf would you want Doom 3 window stickers?? Posters are class though :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Dr. Loon wrote:
    If I were to keep my (very funny) comments to myself, then I wouldn't be able to laugh when you reply with abuse.

Should I have put a smily in there to indicate that I was joking. Ye know... yanking your chain so to speak!? Humourless? Yes you are.

*clutches sides*
    A ha. A ha ha ha. Oh please, Dr. Loon stop with your (very funny) comments, ive only got so many ribs.

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Sir Random

Smyths in Bray charged me €44.99 this morning.

At first, the woman said: "I can't sell it, cos it won't scan".

Me: "I beg your pardon?"

Woman: "Calm down, no need for that language.. I already had someone looking for it this morning, but I couldn't sell it to him. I took his number, do you want me to take your number too?

Before I could kill her, another salesman arrived (who gave me tons of DOOM3 merchandise yesterday, but wouldn't part with the game). He just took the money no probs, so I told the woman to call that other guy before he jumped on a DART into Grafton St.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Smyths in waterford 45 euro also. Just picked up my copy today.

• Advertisement

BadCharlie wrote:
    Smyths in waterford 45 euro also. Just picked up my copy today.

Did you not get 10% off?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Sweet jesus its a scary game :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭neXus9

bizmark wrote:
    I really shouldnt of ordered this from the webby expecting the game to be cheaper and get here at the release date :confused:
    It's 38 euros in cdwow, but you would have to wait until monday for dispatch, and Axel got it for 40.49 with two posters and two huge stickers! :eek: :eek: I didn't think it would be released the day I got it, I just stumbled into it. I wouldn't mind having the posters from Smyths.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,497 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Sir Random wrote:
    Smyths in Bray charged me €44.99 this morning.

So I told the woman to call that other guy before he jumped on a DART into Grafton St.

That would've been me.. :mad:
    I was heading in to work in town anyway, so I picked it up in Smyths beside Jervis Street. Wench!

Oh and I signed a loyalty card on the spot, and only had to pay 40 quid.

Axel wrote:
    Did you not get 10% off?

Was i ment 2?
    I got noting off and had to pay the 45euro.

• Advertisement

BadCharlie wrote:
    Was i ment 2?
    I got noting off and had to pay the 45euro.
    If you have a member card, you get 10% off.

neXus9 wrote:
    If you have a member card, you get 10% off.

Doh i dont have one of them

BadCharlie wrote:
    Doh i dont have one of them

yeah neither did i. Got one on the Spot and the Money off :D Just over €40. and Free posters and stuff. Smyths Rule! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Block (8

Got it from Game in Cork's Patrick St. for €45 which I pre-ordered and got a free t-shirt.

I asked the girl behind the counter (another cute girl from Game mind you ;) ) if she has any t-shirts for sale and I ended up walking away with another free t-shirt :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 jimmyok

Giblet wrote:
    Wow your fantastic wit is lost on these losers.

Hey MSCE buddy, lets talk about our acne together, maybe we could be screw some hot chicks too because everyone else is a loser but not us!

hmmm , and i got banned for making a silly joke about his avatar ?

He's a mod himself, so it's pretty hard for him to get banned since he's helping with boards.

neXus9 wrote:
    He's a mod himself, so it's pretty hard for him to get banned since he's helping with boards.

look , the reason i got the hump in the first place was for being called a troll simply because i had a difference of opinion .

The joke I made about your signature is hardly that serious , but if it offended , than I offer a sincere appology ..

Nah, it didn't offend me. It was mostly the syxpak comment that got you into trouble.

It doesn't matter anymore anyway.

oh yeah , I had forgotten about that , again I explained that i had paid for the game , and downloaded it only because it hadnt arrived yet , but he still called me a warez monkey ? I think thats actually what started me off .

Anyway your right , no point going on about it ..

It was probably directed at me45, and you posted while he was fiinding the address for the picture.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

‘jummyok’ you were temporally banned because you continued to go off topic and insult people even after I told to stop doing so, and to read the charter.

Just to make this clear... anyone that goes off topic again will be banned for a week.

Going offtopic includes replying to this post or any offtopic post. This thread is about where to buy Doom 3, please remember that.

Did anyone order it from the US?

Advertisement