Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[article] RTE Announces New Shows

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Hey, if thats their bag...

I was thinking more along the lines of good old "Hoover up Sand" Fame and Fortune/ Winning Streak, which in fairness, wasn't listed here, but still deserves all possible mockage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭evilhomer

Originally posted by Jill Valentine
    I was thinking more along the lines of good old "Hoover up Sand" Fame and Fortune/ Winning Streak, which in fairness, wasn't listed here, but still deserves all possible mockage.

I would save all my mockage for telly bingo :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Telly Bingo is just beyond all mockage at this point... Its too easy... Like stepping on a snail, the satisfaction would be outweighed by the self-contempt.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

And what exactly do the nuns watch? Hector Ó hEochagáin lifting weights with his privates in Taipei?

As thats on TG4, NO!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

RTE are pretty dire alright. The BBC makes programmes and sells them.

RTE makes programmes that are barely up to standard to televise.

Maybe the "Big Bow Wow" was just a bad dream.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭article6

Originally posted by Elmo
    As thats on TG4, NO!

I replace my arrogance towards RTÉ with humility towards Elmo.
    Maybe the "Big Bow Wow" was just a bad dream.

You think that's the worst RTÉ can do? Be thankful that you've never seen The Cassidys.

Programming concept for 2005: Station Survivor. Viewers vote off the worst programmes on Irish terrestrial television until only TG4 remains.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Programming concept for 2005: Station Survivor. Viewers vote off the worst programmes on Irish terrestrial television until only TG4 remains.

Would you be able to vote of American And British TV Programmes?

If not then you would still be left with N2 and TV3 but without the news.
    RTE makes programmes that are barely up to standard to televise.

Please Cork. RTE do make good TV sometimes, as do TV3 (**** did I just say that).

But they are always to worried about what people think, N2 for a while didn't give a **** and had some very good programming in the late ninetys (what happened???)

I have to say I currently like The Restaurant and Buired Alive on RTE. Both show are very fresh and different.

TG4 isn't afraid of anyone because it has to work for it's tiny amount viewers.

Advertisement