Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

160GB Hard disk and DVD burner

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭djr

got the burner this morning in coolock, queues were bad but i got there at 8.25 so was pretty close to the top. i think there was about 20-25 units there, but they disappeared quickly, within 6 or 7 minutes. the harddisks never came in so there were a fair few grumpy heads in there.

still, not bad for 99 notes.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,583 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

I don't know why everyone is in such a rush to get these DVD-RW and HD. There are equal or better deals for these on the web.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Maybe as not everyone has a credit card or just wants to be able to walk in and pick it up without waiting for delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Plus the 36 month guarentee medion give and the sheer comfort of only having to walk down the road to get a piece of tech at a good price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Originally posted by ChipZilla
    Hey balkieb2002, did you get anything with your DVD drive about the replacement black faceplate? Last time they sold this drive there was a leaflet with a number you could phone to order one... I can't see anything about it this time.

No sorry didn't get any leaflets of that type

According to the gent in aldi galway the hard drives should be in and for sale first thing tomorrow morning.

Did anyone else get ne different news from diff stores.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ChipZilla

Cheers balkieb2002, I thought it might just be me but looks like they're not doing it this time round...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭ozmo

Originally posted by ChipZilla
    Hey balkieb2002, did you get anything with your DVD drive about the replacement black faceplate? Last time they sold this drive there was a leaflet with a number you could phone to order one... I can't see anything about it this time.

Leaflet last time was just to ring the following number:
    Ireland 1 800 992508

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ChipZilla

Thanks for that Ozmo. The might save me breaking out the old can of black spray paint...

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

lol i was in longford at 8:30 had to set of at 7:30 to get there at that time :/ .9:00 came and he comes out and say whos waiting for hhd's , i put my hand up and he tells us their missing off the lorry :E.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭podge3

Anyone succeed in getting a black bezel for the DVD burner?

I tried the freephone number but it looks like its only white available.

• Advertisement
Advertisement