Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Britney miming....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Rightio music lovers. You like the Fun Loving Criminals? They have a "non-pop" rep, right?

I saw them at the Olympia a year or 2 back, and I was absolutely disgusted when I saw that Huey was miming. I wanted my money back right then and there. I was on the balcony, so had a perfect view and there was no doubts at all, he definitely was - he wasn't even playing the guitar live. I was so pissed off I had to ruin it for everyone else so pointed it out to the crowd that were with me. I don't know if it was every song, but at least Scooby snacks and 2 others.

It ain't just the sexy poptarts.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Originally posted by Trojan
    Rightio music lovers. You like the Fun Loving Criminals? They have a "non-pop" rep, right?

I saw them at the Olympia a year or 2 back, and I was absolutely disgusted when I saw that Huey was miming. I wanted my money back right then and there. I was on the balcony, so had a perfect view and there was no doubts at all, he definitely was - he wasn't even playing the guitar live. I was so pissed off I had to ruin it for everyone else so pointed it out to the crowd that were with me. I don't know if it was every song, but at least Scooby snacks and 2 others.

It ain't just the sexy poptarts.

Thats a very sad story to hear.
    For shame FLC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

Thankfully not all pop stars mime... Avril Lavigne sang live at her concert last year.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Thankfully not all pop stars mime... Avril Lavigne sang live at her concert last year.

A perfect reason for miming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Originally posted by UnrealQueen
    How the hell is she supposed to sing and do her rigourous dance moves at the same time?

By putting some effort in. You ever see Bruce Dickenson live? Twice Britny's age, running about twice as much, and rock solid voice control, live. Same goes for any other real singer.

But "Ms." Spears is a product, not a singer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Originally posted by Tommy Vercetti
    eh I'd do em too, nothin wrong with that

Quote of the month!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

Just thought I would say....

All of this "outrage" in the media about her simulating sex on stage.... Well, I was at the gig on Wednesday and I thought it was pretty tame.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,170 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Originally posted by UnrealQueen
    What on earth ever made you think it was spur-of-the-moment??? Nothing about a music show is ever spur-of-the-moment.

Go see a Damien Rice gig. The man doesn't even have a set-list, he just plays the first thing that comes into his head or takes requests from his fans...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭beer enigma

D'ya hear the joke on the radio this morning....

Two guys in Croker watching the GAA, one says to the other " are ya going to Britney tonight", the other guy answers, "yeah, what time does the ferry leave ??"

(Brittany with a dub accent - (Britney))

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by Andip
    D'ya hear the joke on the radio this morning....

Two guys in Croker watching the GAA, one says to the other " are ya going to Britney tonight", the other guy answers, "yeah, what time does the ferry leave ??"

(Brittany with a dub accent - (Britney))

That is the FUNNIEST JOKE IN THE WORLD. EVER.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

THE FUNNIEST JOKE EVER

underlined for effect

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭K2

Originally posted by Red Alert
    staying in tune while doing a sex act isn't easy. try it yourself :D

Barry White r.i.p. never had that problem :D

Advertisement