Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would be a good movie to remake?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭joe_chicken

Originally posted by Cianan2
    Id love to see an american version of La Haine. I think it wouldnt be as good,but ya never know!!!

an unquestionably bad idea!

the thread is what would be a GOOD remake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 FireFly

Originally posted by joe_chicken
    easy! brad pitt!

Brad Pitt!!! Oh there so has to be someone out there better than Brad Pitt...Hes good and everything but its got to be a guy that looks like he walked out the Mr. Universe competition and with some decent skills in acting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

Transformers. (with cgi maybe)
    AI (cause speilberg ****ed it up)
    They should also make a film about killing George Lucas.
    Someone said Alien3 should be remade, I disagree, it thought it rocked. They just shouldnt have made 4 or they should have made it without sigourney weaver. She dies in the 3rd one, thats dead - as in not coming back for another movie . DEAD.
    I dont see why you would remake ben hur. Heston Rocks - you wont wake a better version.
    flash gordon could be acool remake, but I vote to keep the sound track.
    weird science!, yea the origional tv show, from way back, hrm, yea there is some food for thought.
    quote:Originally posted by Cianan2
    Id love to see an american version of La Haine. I think it wouldnt be as good,but ya never know!!!

an unquestionably bad idea!

the thread is what would be a GOOD remake

yea jesus man, why would you take a slash on a good film?

Advertisement