Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teenage Drinking

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by Lenny
    They look like a pack of D4 faggots
    In this case, looks are everything

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Originally posted by Adeptus Titanicus
    Hmmm. I was exploring the feckinalcos site and followed a link from there to a similar site for a laugh at the fools there. Take a look at the photos page here, particularly the second picture. Now, I was recently browsing the "Know your nerds" pages, so it was fresh in my memory, and I thought I saw some similarities. Am I imagining this? Have a look here.

Now, side-by-side, link below. Spot the difference? :) Is there one?

the half-of-a-face to the left reminds me of devore...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

The girls in this site are particulary bad looking in my opinion. Don't blame them for drinking so much if thats the standards around with them......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

yeah its all in fun, spose they look like a harmless bunch. no breaking of stuff was happening.

i don't drink, but still think to each is own and as long as they don't kill themselves with it its ok. personally i think they should be doin less drinkin and more smokin jints:
    1. its less messier
    2. it doesn't cause people to get all angry
    3. usually leads to alot of lateral thinkin'

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Its funny really we can all laugh at how ****ing retarded they all are :D
    They all look sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

The girl in the dress in the second last photo looks as though she got lost on the way to her debs - so out of place :D

Apart from that I really need an icon for "so what - shrugs shoulders" here

I think we should congratulate drinks manufacturers for producing ranges of sickly sweet alcoholic beverages which allow children to make a seamless transition from drinking coke & fanta to getting sh|tfaced!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

Originally posted by Adeptus Titanicus
    Hmmm. I was exploring the feckinalcos site and followed a link from there to a similar site for a laugh at the fools there. Take a look at the photos page here

god, thats some of the ugliest women ive ever seen in my life, no wonder the drink is needed...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Originally posted by Big Chief
    god, thats some of the ugliest women ive ever seen in my life, no wonder the drink is needed...

So true.
    Once again a heavy price is paid for clicking a link on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

beer.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Originally posted by AngelofFire
    teenage drinking is a great thing. i remember when i was young. i used to always get drunk and stoned best times of my life.

Used 2? you dont have to stop when u get older- well mabe stop getting stoned once all jobs require unirne tests or also stop if u lose interest in it. but u can still always get drunk regardless of age.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

Originally posted by User45701
    Used 2? you dont have to stop when u get older- well mabe stop getting stoned once all jobs require unirne tests or also stop if u lose interest in it. but u can still always get drunk regardless of age.

what % of grown up jobs require urine tests?!!

dont like the sound of that:(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,141 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Originally posted by ferdi
    what % of grown up jobs require urine tests?!!

dont like the sound of that:(

I had to have a medical for a summer job which lasted 6 weeks...so it's not only "grown up jobs" that require you to go in a cup :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭bus77

Originally posted by User45701

sd254233_bestbw.jpg

Advertisement