Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UGC vs Savoy

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭DaithiSurfer

Originally posted by SteM
    I've not been to the UGC in quite a while though - I'm sick of hearing people talk during movies and their phones going off drive me mad too. I'd almost prefer to watch a DVD at home with a decent surround sound setup now.

Ditto.
    The new UGC is fantastic but i rarely go know because of the hoopy earing brigade talking and laughing mobile phones.
    They really need to sort that. Its so off putting you cant enjoy a movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭ronano

Originally posted by DaithiSurfer
    Ditto.
    The new UGC is fantastic but i rarely go know because of the hoopy earing brigade talking and laughing mobile phones.
    They really need to sort that. Its so off putting you cant enjoy a movie.

I know, i think they need to put even just either one more security guard or staff member dedicated to keeping them in order. Personally i just plain tell them to keep it down and if they answer back in a cheeky manner i plain just go screw this and get them thrown out by security. I go to the cinema to relax i don't need someone annoying me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭Kersh

Its got to be UGC. Ihave had rocks thrown at my car in Clondalkin, so the safe car park in town is better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

i have to say when it comes to the UGC V SAVOY debate.....i compromise.

Savoy (screen 1) for the big movies like the lord of the rings trilogy etc

UGC for a weekly movie witha few pints after before heading out to a pub.

lovely!

Advertisement