Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sweepstake Result.....

Options
  • 03-04-2004 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭

First up, thank you all for participating..................

SCORINGS ARE:
    gerire: 0 pts
    Davey Devil: 15 pts
    chump: 5 pts
    johnor: 0 pts
    logonmor: 0 pts
    Wavey: 0 pts
    pro_gnostic 5 pts
    iggy: 5 pts
    bbop: 0 pts
    eirebhoy: 5 pts
    Healio: 5 pts
    dod: 0 pts
    daveirl: 5 pts
    DMT: 5 pts
    Hobart: 5 pts
    mobby: 0 pts
    Nowhere Man 1 pt.

By a distance, it would seem, Davey Devil wins it. Well done dude.
    PM me your postal addy, and your stupendous and life-changing prize (20 yo-yo's) will be forwarded ............... as soon as the Postal strike is settled.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

Good aiming with the darts davey, it seems its not just poker you are lucky at!!!!!

Thanks for the very generous offer of this sweepastake pro_gnostic_8

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Ha - no luck involved.

I'd also like to say thanks to pro_gnostic_8 for putting up the prize money and in true gambling spirit I'll put it on a horse and let you know how I get on.

Advertisement