Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting back into it

Options
  • 18-02-2004 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭

Decided to get back into doing weight training after an absence of about six months due to skin complaints.

Laughed at myself when I was having difficulty doing ten arms curls with 8Kg per dumb bell the other night and was wondering if anyone has any pointers as to how to start again i.e. do I restart exactly the same way i.e. very low weight and build gradually or will I make quicker gains having been at a certain level six months ago?

Any advice appreciated, ooh and also some sure fire way of bulking up bearing in mind that six months of protein drinks, creatin, food supplements and masses of tuna added not a single pound last time round.

Cheers,

K-

Advertisement