Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a GUI handicap?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

Turvey Golf Club in Donabate give out 28 handicaps (or at least they were doing so up to last year). I'd guess they're very much the exception though.
    on the contrary Rooster i've sknown a few lads get high 20's H/Cs in various clubs, the truth is 18 is not a set limit it's more like a suggestion.
    i have friends in turvey, hollystown, corrstown and hermitage who all play off mid to high 20's h/c,

btw just got back from vilamoura last week and a male member in the victoria club had a 56 :eek:
    it's cheap membership approx €1500 for membership to Millenium, Laguna, Pinhal, Old Course and Victoria, combined, however it'd be a bugger for flights and accomadation every weekend :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭slumped

on the contrary Rooster i've sknown a few lads get high 20's H/Cs in various clubs, the truth is 18 is not a set limit it's more like a suggestion.
    i have friends in turvey, hollystown, corrstown and hermitage who all play off mid to high 20's h/c,

btw just got back from vilamoura last week and a male member in the victoria club had a 56 :eek:
    it's cheap membership approx €1500 for membership to Millenium, Laguna, Pinhal, Old Course and Victoria, combined, however it'd be a bugger for flights and accomadation every weekend :(

I played Victoria two weeks ago, didnt hear that. That's some shooting for that course.

Best course I've played in a long long time.

S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

slumped wrote:
    I played Victoria two weeks ago, didnt hear that. That's some shooting for that course.

Best course I've played in a long long time.

S
    yeah it's on the side panel outside the front door all the H/C's were on display, i'm almost 100% it was victoria, there could be a 5% it was the old course.

Advertisement