Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scating gear

Options
  • 28-01-2004 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭

Where's the best place to get a pair of wrist guards? I've bought a friend's kid's in-line skates, and would like to become skilled so I can skate into work when the weather gets nicer, but have the option to hop on the bus home (they don't like to take my bike on the bus for some reason, but skates are smaller).

My first attempt to relearn skating skills landed me on ass and palms, and I was petrified that I'd sprained my wrist and wouldn't be able to work - lots of typing in my job/s. I'm told wristguards are what I need.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Talk about a flameable thread.
    Is it wrong I click on a thread with this topic?

cant help out though sorry, check your spelling next time :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Sorry, excuse the typo - if an admin reads this, could you change it for me, please?

Apart from the typo, is there a reason that this is flameable?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

It's been many years since I had the aul skates out, but check Skate City on crown alley in temple bar (upstairs beside metal morphosis). Otherwise, if G1 on o'connel st is still running, try there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement