Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very cheap laptops, free delivery

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by Ryaner
    Go to yahoo. They really "frown" on people using their service to scam people. They'll take it pretty serious and if your lucky to get a tech who's bored he'll play with them too. :D

They don't give a sh1t about it. As I said, I was scammed by these romanians, and they were using a yahoo address. I complained to yahoo several times and didn't hear a peep from them.

The email saga continues. I think i'll leave it for tonight, I don't want him getting suspicous...hehe

Hi, the products are sent from italy.I am in a
    bussiness trip to romania to open a store with a
    romanian comapny.

--- XXXXX@socc.ie wrote:
    > hi thanking you for quick replys!
    > I am just a little confused, are laptop send from
    > italy or romania? I ask
    > you because my e-mail program tell me you locate
    > yourself in romania but
    > your internet site say italy. I am worry because
    > romania is not in the
    > EU....I do not want to have my government sent me a
    > bill for import tax on
    > these laptops....they are expensive...the bill would
    > be expensive also :))

[modedit- im not sure really what showing his "open ports" is all about eth0_ .. but I am feeling that boardsie would not condone such a thing.... well... you get my gist - merc]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭Ryaner

I think they may be onto you. The ip address went dead before your last post. I had the same idea.
    Continue posting anything else you hear from them tho

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Wish I could get into his machine, would be interesting to see some of his files

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement