Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOTR In Galway Omniplex

Options
  • 18-11-2003 11:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Whats the story with the extened versions are they being shown in Galway?

Need the info!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I've not heard anything, but the Omniplex are stingy bastards when it comes to things like this, so I wouldn't hold out much hope, unless the town hall deceide to put them on.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Originally posted by AngelWhore
    I've not heard anything, but the Omniplex are stingy bastards when it comes to things like this, so I wouldn't hold out much hope, unless the town hall deceide to put them on.
    And have to deal with the ropey speakers in the Town Hall?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,514 ✭✭✭patch

The feckin' speakers in screen 1 of the omniplex are pretty damned ropey too.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

NUIG Computer Society and the Film Society were showing LOTR:TT tuesday this week..for free (well, Fio forced you to buy a raffle ticket).

Should ahve posted it :)

About 150 people were there.....

Advertisement