Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Team V the French

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

as long as SOMEONE beats england I dont care :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭spanner

Originally posted by Mr.Taz
    I've forgotten all about the Irish game, what about the welsh, jesus. Wow :)

i know! theres life still in welsh rugby. there are few countries as passionate about there rugby as in wales, its the national sport, they live and breath it. i love to see them do well. when we played them in cardiff the last time there was a little bit of me wishing they would win.

they really rattled the english. They seem to play a very exciting game of rugby, total rugby if you like putting the ball through the hands even if they dont quite have the calabre player to excute it yet. they really are the fijians of the northern hemphere. i see a similar revival of welsh rugby that ireland experienced.

Advertisement