Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Really Good Games

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Blademaster's Mirror image sucks. Demonhunter's Evasion is far better..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Sefrian

lol lads ne1 play warcraft online very hard to get good personally im lv 10 and im still crap after a whiule of playin this you kinda of think it doesnt blong here beacuse its more of an action game than a strategy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Yeah i play it im level 7 after about 4 days of playing it. But i play my games against america's i did not know you can pick what region you want to play in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Sefrian

Europe myself find it less laggier tbh! you play team games or solo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭joshcork

Oh yes Ground Control very cool stuff so simple yet so hard
    Something else worth mentioning would be Alpha Centauri Civ esk game playing at the moment very addictive

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭article6

Originally posted by joshcork
    Something else worth mentioning would be Alpha Centauri Civ esk game playing at the moment very addictive

That was another excellent game. Unfortunately, at the moment, Civ 3 Conquests pwnz it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Always play team. They are normaly over very fast. After the first big battle if yee lose well then its game over.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Blitzkrieg on the pc is brilliant best game i played in ages
    http://www.cdv-blitzkrieg.com

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

ye can't beat Total Annihlation + Core Contengency... best game ever :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

btw, for all you fans of the mech universe, excellent mech mod for C&C:G, public beta is now released, and it has a LOT of mechs etc up for grabs (unfortunately, no masakari, or daishi's), heres the site, its worth getting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

Dark reign and dark reign 2 are terribly under-rated. Love them games. The diverse weaponry. Hope they come out with dr3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭vega_AH64

Total annihilation.

Loads of units. land, air, sea. Unit packs online and some very big maps
    Large scale all out war. But you have to be playing some one with the same level of skill otherwise it will be all over before it has even begun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

gotta be age of empires: tc, online play is great fun

take a look at this recorded game, you'll need the 1.0c patch, and extract the game into C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\SaveGame

i got the game here: http://www.bskzone.com/

this is a 3v3 expert game, they really really know how to battle big, shows you how fast and furious every second of the game can be

recorded game

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Originally posted by vega_AH64
    Total annihilation.

Loads of units. land, air, sea. Unit packs online and some very big maps
    Large scale all out war. But you have to be playing some one with the same level of skill otherwise it will be all over before it has even begun.

Not if u decide to remove the unit limits and have stupid ammounts of pheonix's and hawks circle'n their coastlines......can't leave their base, but ye don't have to quite kill em....kill em with peewee's ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭huge

age of empires series
    rise of nations
    age of mythology

Advertisement