Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Myleene Klass..

• 26-10-2003 4:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭

Well, anyone aquired her new album? I think its quite good :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭vac

Obviously not!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭pyramid man

she has big boobies

hehehehehehehehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Éomer of Rohan

Pyramid Man has set a record by being the first person ever to be banned from the Classical Forum!

Any other such completely unrelated crudities will be followed with more of the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

Didn't know her album was out???

Is it worth getting do you think ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Éomer of Rohan

I have listened to one or two of her tracks on Classica FM and I don't personally think it's great...all depends on what you like though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

that comment was actually intended to bring a bit of humour into your lives but obviously you dont like humour.

why cant you not de ban me??????

Advertisement