Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Being from the South East??

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

Originally posted by ToxicPaddy
    thats what makes us so much fun.. right misswex? :D

Oh yeah, we're SO much fun :rolleyes: ;)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Originally posted by misswex
    Oh yeah, we're SO much fun :rolleyes: ;)

Well put a bloody downer on it anyway sheeesh!!! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ToxicPaddy
    Well put a bloody downer on it anyway sheeesh!!! :rolleyes:

No prolem, anytime!!

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭ur mentor

is misswex toxic to paddy:confused:

or perhaps

toxicpaddy miss(es) misswex:D

:D

Originally posted by ur mentor

or perhaps

Were you always this smart or is this a new thing - either way give yourself a pat on the back :p :rolleyes: ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Originally posted by ur mentor

or perhaps

har di har har har... jeeez...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭bkehoe

Ah well, at least someone's having fun! :D

So what's the latest on Tonys, the hub of activity in the south-east? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

i just ate a chicken fillet burger - cooked by none other than the man himself. hows that for a story? bloody nice burger it was too.
    and eh paddy, how can i be jealous if dont know misswex? for all i know she could be a man. (no offence if your not).

and here come the smart replies.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭bkehoe

And you didnt ask him what the story was with all the other tonys? I think we have the following options:
    a) He has a Tony empire and owns every Tonys in the south-east
    b) He had lots of kids, called them tony and ordered them to set up chippers all over the south-east.
    c) Clones
    d) Franchises
    e) anything else?

kano, so cruel to poor misswex. I propose she proves she's actually who she says she is to satisfy any doubts around here. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Well, the tony's in Carlow is not affiliated with any other take away, its run by one of the many Tonys and his son.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Amazing. He must have the stamina of a horse to be able ot have all those children!
    Very Busy man.

and eh paddy, how can i be jealous if dont know misswex? for all i know she could be a man. (no offence if your not).

and here come the smart replies.......
    kano, so cruel to poor misswex. I propose she proves she's actually who she says she is to satisfy any doubts around here. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

:p

Originally posted by kano476
    ...and eh paddy, how can i be jealous if dont know misswex? for all i know she could be a man. (no offence if your not).

Jeez tis a joke.. even if misswex is a man who cares.. its just a bit of fun..

Some people take life far too seriously.. lol

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

WHO THE HELL SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THIS BEING SERIOUS????????????? LIGHTEN UP FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!!!!!!!! AND WHO THE HELL ASKED YOU ANYWAY???????? YOUR ALL SO DAMN SERIOUS IT MAKES ME WANT TO PUKE!!!!! AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGHHH!!!

anyway, me joking. for all ye know i could be mexican.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

You're a fècking Iraqui Refugee m8!

Originally posted by kano476
    anyway, me joking. for all ye know i could be mexican.

Fecking classic.. :D

Advertisement