Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ian Paisley jokes

Options
  • 27-08-2003 9:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭

Ian Paisley wakes up after 20 years in a coma. A friend approaches him and says “I have some bad news and some really bad news”
    Ian: “Give me the bad news first”
    Friend : “Gerry Adams is President of a 32 county Ireland”
    Ian: “Oh god that’s terrible just terrible. What’s the really bad news?”
    Friend: “ Celtic beat Rangers”
    Ian: “Oh fock, why did I wake up! What was the score?”
    Friend: “3-18 to 1-12”

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

LOL, I didn't get it for a while though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

lol :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭Vader

The was supposed to be an image incerted into that post but it diddnt work. Can someone help me here, wat do I need to do?

Ian Paisley is walking down a street and he sees a youg Protestant playing with a piece of sh*t.
    “Rrr watr ya doin there boy!?”
    “I’m making a model of a catholic man”
    “Rrr gud gud carry on”

He walks further down the street and sees a Catholic boy playing with another piece of sh*t
    “Rrr watr ya doin there boy!?”
    “I’m making a model of a catholic man”
    “Rrr your doin it all wrong. Why ernt yam akin a model of a Protestant man?”
    “I haven’t enough sh*t”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Lukin Black

Originally posted by Vader
    The was supposed to be an image incerted into that post but it diddnt work. Can someone help me here, wat do I need to do?

[img]http://address.to.image[/img]

or you can attach it, but it doesn't come up inline.

• Advertisement

Ok fock it, I have the pic on my pc but cant post it and for some focked up reason I cant post a link directly to the image. I must be one dumb fock. Anyways its the one on the top left

images?as_q=&svnum=10&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=Ian+Paisley+jpg&as_oq=&as_eq=&imgsz=xlarge&as_filetype=&imgc=&as_sitesearch=&safe=images

If you cant beat em join em.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

You're (probably) not a dumb "fock"... inline images are disabled in the humour forum.

Funny joke by the way... (the first one that is)

You're (probably) not a dumb "fock"...
    Thats good to hear. If you didn't like the second joke try this:
    What do you do if you see Ian Paisley running across a field with his face half blown off?

Stop laughing and reload

Advertisement