Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its Too Quiet.

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭TheSonOfBattles

ye have defiled this poor board ye sacriligeous b*****ds.
    May the many weird, and often comedic things from the dungeon dimensions feast on yer souls.

Like megastratus, who bores his victims to death with bad gay jokes. Takes a few years, but it does sound horrid I must say.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭af666x

Umm ok, That whole "I'm gay" thing - Bit of a waste of board space if you ask me. A bit of cop on lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭TheSonOfBattles

Whoops on that one, only partly my fault i'm afraid. Ya see, I work with Strat, PPC and Cabaal, and I left myself logged in when I went on break. They being the immature bastards they are, wrote up that message. Then took a screenshot and posted it once I deleted the message itself, and they of course had to put up a discussion on it.

Worst part being, I still haven't learned my lesson, it's happened again since. Ah well. Like I said, not entirely my fault, but for the part that is, I apoligize that it even happened. And that you had to see it.

ww) ww) ww)

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭af666x

I'm not to concerned about it but other people might take offence and complain to moderator people. Anyway apology accepted. Twas not necessary really.

• Advertisement
Advertisement