Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom.net tech support

Options
  • 25-04-2000 8:50am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭

does anyone know what the email address is?
    it won't let be look as i'm not browsing from eircom.

MiCr0

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

i think you have to pohne em.. thats why they set up a tech supp line at 58p a minute as opposed to givin free tech supp by e-mail

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

try this e-mail it says its there tech support helpdesk@eircom.net

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Don't hold your breath.....The last 2 times I mailed them I got a cut/pasted generic message after 3 days
    (And the idiots they have doing it even left the COPY FROM HERE: text in the message both times....)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Eircom Net's tech support is a fluffing joke - they're rubbish at what they do. It takes screaming down the phone at a supervisor to get even the smallest of things done. And don't bother with the email - they never EVER answer it.

Having worked in a call centre, I can't understand how they can provide such a sh1te service - it's really easy to run properly.

Typical (former) semi-state muppettry - they must still think they have a monopoly because they never do anyhting to encourage customer loyalty...

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    http://homepage.eircom.net/~davitt

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

this was the error
    Error: Cannot open Inbox/000010f019ab0000292d000066c3@myrop (ew6.southwind.net [216.53.98.70]) by onyx.southwind.netfrom homepage.com (114.230.197.216) by newmail.spectraweb.ch from default (m202.2-25.warwick.net [218.242.202.80]) byhost.warwick.net (8.10.0.Beta108.10.0.Beta10) with SMTP id e9GKEKk19201, File name too long

and the answer was....
    2 days later....
    it appears to be working now..
    make sure that you're username and password are correct.

this was after i'd logged in.. duh!!

MiCr0

Advertisement