Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marty Morrissey & Francie Barrett's mother, RTÉ Sport interview?

Options
  • 28-09-2005 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Been sending funny broadcasting clips around the office here this morning, like the Pat Kenny clip about "scum aounr the country".

One of the lads just mailed the group asking,

"I will buy you a feed of drink if you can get the sound bite where Marty Morrissy asked Francy Barret’s mother did he ever throw a few slaps into you when he was young...

While standing in the middle of the halting site surrounded by more knackers than you could shake an stick at..."

Anyone ever see/hear of this?

cheers...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Morgans

Couldnt believe he kept his job after it to be honest, but it definitely happened. Wouldnt think that you would be successful in your search but let us know if you find the clip.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Yeah I've never seen it. Probably wont find it, but sure I'll keep trawling for the time being...:D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

If it helps, I think the question was along the lines "and did you ever feel one of his punches yourself".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

glad i found this - thought I was going mad. I was telling the lads in the pub about this tonight and they didn't believe me. I remember watching it with my jaw on the floor :eek: when he said (more or less) 'Did you ever get a few oul schkelps of the fist yourself Mrs. Barrett ?'

why can't I find any other reference to this on the web ?

how that cabbage patch kept his job after that I'll never know

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭sturgo

the only place you'd get is in rte & they've probably burnt it.

Marty Morrissy = great face for th radio.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Telefís

Hardly in the same league now, but this funny incident involving Bryan Dobson's chair happened on Six One last week. Watch Sharon's face :D

Scroll to 1.00 minute to the main story introduction:

http://dynamic.rte.ie/av/2108044.smil

Advertisement