Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Genesis Equilbrium 52cm for sale

Options
  • 26-10-2020 4:38pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,350 CMod ✭✭✭✭

as i'm no longer commuting to work, i have at least one bike too many in the garage, so selling this.
    Equilibrium rim brake bike, 725 frame, 52cm (stack is 558mm, reach 380mm, ETT is 539mm) - i'm about 172cm i think and this is about perfect size for me.

frame and paintwork is in very good nick, 105 5800 groupset still on its first cassette and chain (though the chain has just reached the point where it needs replacing)
    Cosmic Elite wheels with decent hutchinson winter tyres, tektro R730 long drop brakes, specialized hover bars (i think 40cm, C-C) with 15mm of rise.

Silver chromoplastic mudguards not pictured, will be included with sale. Pedals pictured are not included.

asking €650

530697.jpg

530698.jpg

530699.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,350 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

530702.jpg

530703.jpg

530704.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

She is very nice
    GLWS
    Someone will be very happy to get that beaut...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,840 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

I wish I was a little shorter just for this bike. It's the colour I want in an equilibrium too.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭wisjoc

1. Could you tell me how old the bike is and the model?

2. Is it 10 speed?

3. Is it compact and what size is the cassette?

4. Does it come with any pedals at all?

Many Thanks

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,350 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

the frame is the 2016 model i think - it was bought as a frame rather than a full bike (that colour was only available as a frameset only option) and built up by the chap i bought it from about 18 months ago. that chap is also a boardsie.

it's 11 speed, compact (50/34) and has an 11/28 cassette. groupset was essentially new when i bought it.

i can supply a pair of SPD pedals (shimano PDM530) with it, but i want to keep the ones in the photo.

• Advertisement

Is this still available for sale?

Yep, still available.

Could I come and have a look at it?

Are you making an offer on it?

Is it possible to see it before making an offer? I could come tomorrow at at a time that suits you.

• Advertisement

as per the forum charter:
    All discussions to take place in-thread – NO OFF-THREAD DEALING - to keep everything completely above board, and visible to all interested parties, all discussions and/or negotiations must take place in-thread.
    the bike is as described.

Offer €500.

sorry no, i'd need much closer to asking than that.

sorry no, i'd need much closer to asking than that.

No problem.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement