Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DPD DELIVERY

Options
  • 20-12-2019 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me if DPD deliver this late at night,I am expecting a parcel and maybe they are very busy and running late.I tried ringing but no answer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

No they don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭forestgirl

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Weffer

Sorry to jump on this but had text this morning from DPD to say I was getting a delivery between 3-4 today. Sat in all today and nothing it's 7 pm and their depots are closed. so confused this is what the tracking says
    Order data received from sender

Head Office

23/3/2020 at 15:03

Your parcel is travelling through the DPD network

Head Office

24/3/2020 at 21:41

Your parcel is on a van and due for delivery, between 15:09- 16:09

so there's no report of it being delivered ...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,762 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

I have had a DPD courier tell HO a parcel was delivered and then turn up the following morning and deliver it. I wouldn't be surprised if he had done this with other people's packages as well. I suspect they are under pressure to deliver everything loaded into the van in the morning, the same day.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Weffer

Thanks forestgirl.. something similar happened me about a week ago, they insisted they'd delivered and left it on the porch and I was searching all over when I rang I was met with, he's delivered he left it on your porch... I got into a whole oh no he didn't and DPD oh yes he did .. because customer is always wrong in Ireland. Anyway in the middle of it the people at the back of me, not my neighbours, he'd left it on their porch. Apology nope, oh he thought it was such and such address... even though it was clearly on the package.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement