Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorists

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Is this some kind of widescale contract killing conspiracy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

No - just a lot of incidences where motorists end up crashing and killing themselves or crashing and killing others.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

marvin80 wrote: »
    Why are they the biggest killers on our roads?

Due to the number of cars on the road. There are more cars on the road than any other vehicle. Cars are also controlled by people, and people make mistakes

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

They should wear helmets and obey traffic lights

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Feckin motorists at it again.....

They should be using the footpath to keep death off the road....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭Salary Negotiator

What I hate about them is they never move out of my way when I'm driving to work. There'd be much less traffic if they just fcuked off.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,403 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

I am eagerly awaiting the aircraft and maritime vehicles threads, balance like :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,179 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I am eagerly awaiting the aircraft and maritime vehicles threads, balance like :pac:

Do they kill a lot of people on our roads?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,811 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

There was another pedestrian woman killed on the roads by a motorist this weekend in donegal. Its funny how accepting people are of it. I remember a cyclist hit a woman a few years ago and the comments on the journal etc were going absolutely mental over cyclists being so dangerous even though they never really harm anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Had a very close one on Saturday evening.
    At a t junction , I was doing about 80kmph, about 10 metres from a car in front.
    Car coming out of t junction, to our right, 1st cars drives past, and as im pulling out , the stupid cnut drives out, I had to swerve to the left to avoid him, his bonnet was about 1 foot from my door....

How the cnut didn't see my i'll never know.....

Cnuts on the road kill.

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

You'll see incidents like that everyday of the week.

This morning on the bus into work, bus driver coming to the lights and stops as they turned red.
    Two cars drive up the inside and turn left - breaking the red light.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭The Tetrarch

marvin80 wrote: »
    Two cars drive up the inside and turn left - breaking the red light.
    Yeah, bloody cyclists, they are a bad influence.

Advertisement