Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Moan Again, Naturally: Liveline 18/07/2019 to date

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Thread title needs more work caller.........was there a poll so to speak?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Pog Mo Thoin again would be more in tune with Duffy .

Lahv Lahn: the "We're here all summer and dat” edition so to speak.

Lahv Lahn: the "Can I talk about death Joe? Of corpse you can caller" edition.

I'll get me coat.....

Just had a quick glance at the last thread and some raised the question of Joe's relationship with Duffy or whether there was one or not. I haven't been listening much lately at all at all so to speak but when I last did a few weeks back on a Friday from memory Joe had Brendan's nephew (again from memory) and they were discussing how Joe had called Brendan that morning (on the caller driven show of course) but Joe did talk about Brendan's love of double decker buses and how Joe had been there when Brendan's wife bought Brendan one for his b'day so to speak. So they must have been acquaintances.

As for the lack of attendance at the funeral, I can't say what I'd like to say on that.

Thread title needs more work caller.........was there a poll so to speak?
    I haven't read through today's Liveline thread, were there other suggestions in the end?

I'm away on me holidays, caller; just phoning it in, like Duffy on a regular workday.

• Advertisement

I haven't read through today's Liveline thread, were there other suggestions in the end?

I'm away on me holidays, caller; just phoning it in, like Duffy on a regular workday.

Are you on your main holiday caller, or just a break-een?

TBH I don’t know if there were any options/suggestions listed at all at all as I only had a very quick glance at de thread and dat.

Are you on your main holiday caller, or just a break-een?

TBH I don’t know if there were any options/suggestions listed at all at all as I only had a very quick glance at de thread and dat.

Salta' de eerts like me don't get breakeens, it's even in Ireland!

I'm like Tubbs on his 'staycation' mantra, except much poorer.

Thread title can be changed but I think this is a good one (credit: Dan Jaman), and I like the idea of having a musical theme. Up to you guys, this Forum is as unfiltered and uncensored as the Liveline show, as you know:pac:

Salta' de eerts like me don't get breakeens, it's even in Ireland!

I'm like Tubbs on his 'staycation' mantra, except much poorer.

Thread title can be changed but I think this is a good one (credit: Dan Jaman), and I like the idea of having a musical theme. Up to you guys, this Forum is as unfiltered and uncensored as the Liveline show, as you know:pac:

You called me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭Expunge

Yes, the musical theme is clever, well done Dan Jaman. If only we could get Aonghus to sing the Gilbert O'Sullivan classic in the style of Christy Hennessey.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Gay thurles

5 year olds saying they're the opposite sex

A whole programme yesterday about dog shíť....yet the pro-mo zeros in on the cancer aspect of yesterday's show.

;);)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

Expunge wrote: »
    Yes, the musical theme is clever, well done Dan Jaman. If only we could get Aonghus to sing the Gilbert O'Sullivan classic in the style of Christy Hennessey.
    Speaking of Aonghus I was watching a film on that charming channel.. Talking pictures.. Last night and there was aonghus's father Conor I think playing the lead role. An accomplished actor he was too in his day. Venus something or other it was called.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Speaking of Aonghus I was watching a film on that charming channel.. Talking pictures.. Last night and there was aonghus's father Conor I think playing the lead role. An accomplished actor he was too in his day. Venus something or other it was called.
    Was he not called Ray McAnally . A very accomplished Actor . Nominated if not won some big awards .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Joe still on his holliers caller ....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭KaneToad

Ray McAnally was one of the best actors to ever come out of Ireland! The Mission, My Left Foot... to name just 2 of his outstanding performances..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,702 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Another pride event.

Yaaaawwwwnnnnnnn....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭jeremyj1968

God I'm sick to death of this pride sh1te.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

blinding wrote: »
    Was he not called Ray McAnally . A very accomplished Actor . Nominated if not won some big awards .
    You are correct and the film was called Venus Peter don't know where the conor came from

• Registered Users Posts: 38,806 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

No shortage of rednecks in Tipp.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭KaneToad

De don't like de ghays in Tur-less....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭jay0109

Is Pride a summer long event? It's going on longer in 2019 than a Harvey Norman sale at this stage!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

McDermotX wrote: »
    Another pride event.

Yaaaawwwwnnnnnnn....
    It looks like Tipp if anywhere actually does need a pride event in fairness

Would you need PP for that many posters of that size.?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,968 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

whoy do they need a parade ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭jeremyj1968

The banks don't discriminate. They ride us all, never mind our sexual preference.

Tipp
    Tipp
    Tipp
    :(:)

• Registered Users Posts: 38,806 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Would you need PP for that many posters of that size.?

More to the point, would you need much in the way of a fee for a free advert this size?

Make up some shyt about posters, and come on complaining then plug, plug, plug, baby.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Sounds like a gay pub crawl...wonder if it being funded by government ;)

Mr and Mrs Gay????

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    More to the point, would you need much in the way of a fee for a free advert this size?

Make up some shyt about posters, and come on complaining then plug, plug, plug, baby.

Someone has to pay for the free pink gin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

LGBTQ

STFU!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement