Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White males - the world's scourge

Options
  • 09-12-2018 9:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭

And I say that as a white male.

The evidence is incontrovertible - white males are responsible for an overwhelming majority of the misery that has ever been inflicted on the world.

World War I was the idea of white males. A grotesque imperial slaughter .

World War II was the idea of white males. Angry white males who vilified an entire ethnic people and exterminated six million of them in the most grotesque genocide in history.

Colonial empires that brutalised and enslaved non-white people the world over were the idea of, and implemented by, white males. White men inflicted terror, disease and death on non-white peoples in America, Africa, Asia and Australasia. They raped those places for their own benefit.

Wars the world over were started and fought by white males.

The Iraq War, the Vietnam War, the Boer War, the Crimean War, the Franco-Prussian war, the war in Yugoslavia, the Crusades, the American Civil War, the Spanish Civil War, the Punic Wars, the Spanish Wars oof Conquest, the Thirty Years War, the Napoleonic Wars, the Huguenot Wars, the Russian Civil War.

Devastating famines were the doing of white men. The Irish famine, the Indian famines, the Holomodor, the Russian famines.

White males carry out the overwhelming majority of crime here.

They are responsible for the overwhelming majority of road deaths here.

They are responsible for the historic subjugation of women.

The Catholic Church, which is led by white men, allowed children to be raped and sexually abused on a massive scale by white men.

The evidence is overwhelming. No demographic has done more to inflict misery on the world than white men.

White men are a scourge on humanity.

Aren't they?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

Racist thread is racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,304 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

**** off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭hairyslug

I’m a white male, age 18-49, everyone listens to me, no matter how dumb my suggestions are

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭MarkHenderson

Weak effort.

2/10

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

Edgy

• Advertisement

I do feel a lot of guilt about the famine though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Yeah but what about the black death?

hairyslug wrote: »
    I’m a white male, age 18-49, everyone listens to me, no matter how dumb my suggestions are

Sure. Everybody listens to working class Irish whites. We’re the most powerful dominant force in the world. Anto from Artane is to go to guy for every news channel.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,211 ✭✭✭TheDavester

See Eoghan McDermott has joined here

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I often think "If there were no potatoes, why didn't they just have chips with their burgers?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Found OP

DH7_Qla1Vcu0Cmkj3xDsELNG2K7Iy2uj6NN-csvLzXaHcOnHHbpvhjqC-oiBNCox2--LVabf6HiBMOBMVVgp5A=s750

• Registered Users Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

And you should.... But which one? Are you the Irish famine man or the Indian one??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,388 ✭✭✭NSAman

Rwanda ??????????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭backspin.

What about all the great stuff too. And why are so many non white people clamouring to get in to white countries.

And yes I did say white countries.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭MactheKnife90

You should kill yourself op.

As ridiculous as I think this thread is. I seriously hope youre a 16 year old teenager whos hormones are playing up and you have never been or will never be affected by suicide.

You fcuking arsehole

I often think "If there were no potatoes, why didn't they just have chips with their burgers?"

I know, right?

What sickens me is the way the whites hanged up on that Indian MP last week about the starvation remarks and the Irish famine. The famine was caused by whites and who was hanging up on Priti Patel but whites?

Typical of white privilege.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,045 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

hill16bhoy wrote: »
    And I say that as a white male.

The evidence is incontrovertible - white males are responsible for an overwhelming majority of the misery that has ever been inflicted on the world.

World War I was the idea of white males. A grotesque imperial slaughter .

World War II was the idea of white males. Angry white males who vilified an entire ethnic people and exterminated six million of them in the most grotesque genocide in history.

Colonial empires that brutalised and enslaved non-white people the world over were the idea of, and implemented by, white males. White men inflicted terror, disease and death on non-white peoples in America, Africa, Asia and Australasia. They raped those places for their own benefit.

Wars the world over were started and fought by white males.

The Iraq War, the Vietnam War, the Boer War, the Crimean War, the Franco-Prussian war, the war in Yugoslavia, the Crusades, the American Civil War, the Spanish Civil War, the Punic Wars, the Spanish Wars oof Conquest, the Thirty Years War, the Napoleonic Wars, the Huguenot Wars, the Russian Civil War.

Devastating famines were the doing of white men. The Irish famine, the Indian famines, the Holomodor, the Russian famines.

White males carry out the overwhelming majority of crime here.

They are responsible for the overwhelming majority of road deaths here.

They are responsible for the historic subjugation of women.

The Catholic Church, which is led by white men, allowed children to be raped and sexually abused on a massive scale by white men.

The evidence is overwhelming. No demographic has done more to inflict misery on the world than white men.

White men are a scourge on humanity.

Aren't they?

No, just the ones who make judgements based on race and gender.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

OP I agree with a few bits of your post, but if it wasn't for white males and some of there magic , we would all still be subsistence Hunter Gatherers and lucky to live in a cave, maybe you still do.

TomOnBoard wrote: »
    And you should.... But which one? Are you the Irish famine man or the Indian one??

The famine as used in Ireland tends to reference the Irish famine.

hill16bhoy on a family day out here

50-so-sorry-these-pics-were-taken-at-an-event-35441485.png

• Advertisement

Yeah, or Taytos...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭hill16bhoy

There's a lot of outrage and butthurt from offended white males here. :D

Well, tough **** if you've been offended.

Omackeral wrote: »
    hill16bhoy on a family day out here

50-so-sorry-these-pics-were-taken-at-an-event-35441485.png

Too right... Where's their crowns of thorns??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭Sunflower 27

You should kill yourself op.

Dumb.

Oh you really got 'em!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

He could have fooled people into thinking he was genuine until:

"White males carry out the overwhelming majority of crime here.

They are responsible for the overwhelming majority of road deaths here."

Most crime and road deaths the responsibility of those who are members of the largest demographic by far shocker.

"They are responsible for the historic subjugation of women."

Yeah it's only white men, no others, who are responsible for that.

What's this "they" business about anyway? Shouldn't you, by your own admission, be saying "we"? And presumably you have cut ties with your male relatives, and have no white male friends?

Good piss-take though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

As ridiculous as I think this thread is. I seriously hope youre a 16 year old teenager whos hormones are playing up and you have never been or will never be affected by suicide.

You fcuking arsehole

Perhaps stay off the internet for a while if you're that easily rocked.... ffs.

Good piss-take though.

Not really tho

You’ve assumed our race there, bubba.

This adoption of American leftist ideology would be hilarious were it not so divisive and stupid.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭hill16bhoy

Racist thread is racist.

How could it be racist?

I'm a straight, white, Irish male.

Can't you handle a bit of inconvenient truth? :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement