Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kittens to give away

Options
  • 23-11-2018 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭

i have two beautiful kittens i'm looking to give away if anyone is interested. i'm in the Ballina area but will travel a reasonable distance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,321 ✭✭✭AllForIt

I was looking to get a couple of cats myself. I live in an apartment though. I grew up in the country where our cats could spend some time outdoors. I asked about this in the Pet forum but I'm still not sure if it's right to keep pets in an apartment. I'm tempted but at the same time I'm not sure if it's right. Maybe you have an opinion on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

AllForIt wrote: »
    I was looking to get a couple of cats myself. I live in an apartment though. I grew up in the country where our cats could spend some time outdoors. I asked about this in the Pet forum but I'm still not sure if it's right to keep pets in an apartment. I'm tempted but at the same time I'm not sure if it's right. Maybe you have an opinion on this?

It is fine to keep cats in an apartment or indoors anywhere. I did it with mine for decades. It really is fine.

OP I just was to Sligo to collect three young cats! Not tinies..

I kept them inside for weeks and they were grand.
    They love being inside with me.

YOU are their main need and focus. Food, litter trays, above all your company. A window to birdwatch at...

Go for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

For rehoming there is a thread in Animals
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055626371

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement