Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Lost the draft final 4-2... missed 2 pens. I’ll never be able to take pens. I nearly always go the same direction and same power and it’s never consistent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I farted

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I found if Kante useless. Not 500k better than regular card. Not better at all.

Bought Ben Yedder 86 and regular Kante and haven't lost a game yet :)

Not taking part in this week fut champions, so a lot of fun ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

wonski wrote: »
    I found if Kante useless. Not 500k better than regular card. Not better at all.

Bought Ben Yedder 86 and regular Kante and haven't lost a game yet :)

Not taking part in this week fut champions, so a lot of fun ahead.
    Same gonna take the weekend off and test a few out in rivals.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Lower level rivals must not be that bad to play. Because anyone I see from div 3 hate playing it regardless of what rewards are in offer. It's a sweatfest. Must continue to relegate myself and see what div 5 is like. It's such a chore to get deranked though.

What are the rewards for division 5 rank 1?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,421 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

RossieMan wrote: »
    Lower level rivals must not be that bad to play. Because anyone I see from div 3 hate playing it regardless of what rewards are in offer. It's a sweatfest. Must continue to relegate myself and see what div 5 is like. It's such a chore to get deranked though.

58k, or
    4x jumbo premium. 2x premium players , 2x mega
    packs (untradeable)
    I basically use div 5 for dicking around and trying new things.
    There’s no way I’m playing a sweat fest during the week as well.
    Although one thing I’ve noticed. There are far more dabbing dickheads in rivals than WL.
    Also playing your 15-20 games at WL is practically enough to guarantee you rank1 every week where 2-3 games per day for the mon-wed

Blazer wrote:
    58k, or 4x jumbo premium. 2x premium players , 2x mega packs (untradeable) I basically use div 5 for dicking around and trying new things. There’s no way I’m playing a sweat fest during the week as well. Although one thing I’ve noticed. There are far more dabbing dickheads in rivals than WL. Also playing your 15-20 games at WL is practically enough to guarantee you rank1 every week where 2-3 games per day for the mon-wed

Playing all games doesn't get you rank 3 I'm division 2 or 3. It's about 14k in both. Rank 1 is 22-25k depending in the week. Just not worth the grind. Those rewards are terrible for div 5, I can see why people are taking the coins.

Yeah I'm in Division 3 and hate it which is why I'll test out a few random players like Djaniny and Williams etc

Might aswel try get relegated testing out random players.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,421 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Playing all games doesn't get you rank 3 I'm division 2 or 3. It's about 14k in both. Rank 1 is 22-25k depending in the week. Just not worth the grind. Those rewards are terrible for div 5, I can see why people are taking the coins.

The packs don’t bother me. Realistically my chances of getting a player in reward packs that will get into my team is basically nil.
    And I agree the higher the div the better the rewards should be.
    Originally div 3 had the same rewards as div5 but they had to tweak it as everyone was relegating themselves to div 5 to get rank1.
    With div5 I can play my 15-20 WL games, about 10 games of rivals mon-wed and this basically guarantees you rank1.
    There’s no way I want to grind all week. I just want to play some games and just enjoy them.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

I float between Div 5 and 4, which is grand usually, if I play WL I just need to play around 8 Div games before the following Thursday to get Rank 1, apart from that I just play Squad Battles

Built up packs to open this eve, have 80 packs saved up, will more than likely get absolutely nothing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

i dunno to be honest I'm rank four now the last month or so and was 5 for ages before that and I've always taken the packs...

got SIF Salah from one so even him on his own has been worth it for me to take the untradeable option and probably makes it worth my while taking them for the rest of fifa to be honest..

I always take the coins, very rare I take the packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Pizza and an SBC pack binge tonight lads

Can't wait for the disappointment

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Pizza and an SBC pack binge tonight lads

Can't wait for the disappointment

Sounds like the dream to be honest, hope you get a few decent pulls!

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Sounds like the dream to be honest, hope you get a few decent pulls!

All I'm hoping for is a decent pizza....

These cards should be easily packable as alot of their base cards are non rare.... I'm going to bang all my silvers into the 3 non rare payer upgrade packs.

Would like to get the Aouar guy, strong link to Depay

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

First match of wl I've played in a few weeks, he scores from a corner despite my two cbs marking his firmino. I have 3 one on ones where he doesn't bother defending hit the post or go just wide.

In the 85th minute his fabinho does a perfect 180 degree lob through ball to his hazard who walks straight into my van dijk but scores anyway.

Once he scores his second a carbon copy of a shot that hit the post goes in so I lose 2-1.

One game in and I hate it already but I'll keep going to try and get some coins towards van dijk potm

All I'm hoping for is a decent pizza....

These cards should be easily packable as alot of their base cards are non rare.... I'm going to bang all my silvers into the 3 non rare payer upgrade packs.

Would like to get the Aouar guy, strong link to Depay

living your best life Rossi!

sounds more interesting that driving through rush hour traffic though.... :(

I'm fúcking starving now

Redzer7 wrote: »
    I'm fúcking starving now

got a massive chicken fillet roll for my lunch if that helps....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    got a massive chicken fillet roll for my lunch if that helps....

Bloody Ea I only got cold chicken and mayo on mine!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Silver upgrades will be worth the punt btw lads, lots of the future stars are base cards, and 7 TOTW are base golds also.

Dead promo

Many of the cards are already players who are first choice for their teams and have IF's already on Fifa.

Thought they said it was for player not fully established yet.

No United player is a killer for me

Ndombele will also be in objectives so Lyon get 3 cards..... There will also be a fan vote for one more player.

Arnold at rd and gunedousi cm thank you.

And Rossi it's "future stars" not "washed up rejects".....

6 more players to be announced and a van vote for another, think the 6 are for Sbcs!

Anyone on PS4 able to help me with the swap deals player?

Elder militao is some card. His 81 IF CB is one of the best CB cards I've face this weekend. Guy was like a Kante, never stopped running, intercepted everything.

Some of those look great, havertz would be one I'd want.

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    And Rossi it's "future stars" not "washed up rejects".....

I was fully expecting a Tahith Chong or Angel Gomes to be honest.

It's the only thing I wanted from this promo.

There is still a few players in it who would make my squad, Guendouzi, Ndombele, Aouar, Kluivert etc

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Redzer7 wrote:
    Anyone on PS4 able to help me with the swap deals player?

I could give you a hand from about 5:30 if that's any good to you. Cutting it fine I know but if we're quitting after the first goal should manage it.

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    I could give you a hand from about 5:30 if that's any good to you. Cutting it fine I know but if we're quitting after the first goal should manage it.

Should easilly get both of us done in that time, cheers mate, my psn is the same as my username Redzer7.

On that note how many footswaps has there been this month? I only get home on weekends so never play during the week but seem to have 7 which is the most I've collected for a month .

• Advertisement

I was fully expecting a Tahith Chong or Angel Gomes to be honest.

It's the only thing I wanted from this promo.

There is still a few players in it who would make my squad, Guendouzi, Ndombele, Aouar, Kluivert etc

could possibly be one of the extra 6 coming through SBC's or whatever...

cant see them leaving united out to be honest, so many fans world wide.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement