Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic Werewolf - Isla Nublar

Options
  • 27-07-2018 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭

Welcome to…….Jurassic Park!

My name is John Hammond. I am the creator, owner and operator of this park.

d1ZkvE2.jpg

Jurassic Park started as a dream. The dream was to make real what has disappeared from our world. Dinosaurs! Magnificent, perfectly harmless when contained, dinosaurs. We, the owners and operators of this dinosaur theme park, have performed nothing short of a miracle and spared no expense in populating this chain of islands with these fantastic creatures.

You are located here, on Isla Nublar, which is the hub of the parks. For the purposes of your time here, it will not be necessary to visit the other islands, all of which are holding facilities or maturation islands for the dinosaurs, as well as one which is our dinosaur graveyard.

220px-Islas_Jurassic_Park.jpg

We have assembled you as a group of both park visitors and experts, to be some of the first people to witness these ancient yet very present creatures in their new habitat.

Isla Nublar is the main hub of Jurassic Park, here we have spared no expense in building a world class visitor centre which houses our award winning restaurant , 5 Star luxury accommodation, state of the art all terrain transport vehicles, featuring torches, self driving capability and 360 degree view windows and roof all of this is tied together with the most advanced technology available overseen by a dedicated team of IT administrators working round the clock to ensure your comfort and safety, we really have spared no expense.

In addition to this we have hectares of lush forest for our dinosaurs to roam in, our non carnivorous dinosaurs roam semi freely, while carnivorous dinosaurs are housed in robust enclosures (you can see a list of feeding times for each of these in your welcome packs)

Your stay at the park will be focused here on Isla Nublar, but if you have any questions about our work on the other islands, more information can be found in your welcome packs.

We hope you enjoy your time on Isla Nublar visiting the various dinosaur exhibits, enclosures, and of course, the restaurant and gift shop. Try the jello. It really is very good.

giphy.gif

Game Rules:

1. When you die, you are out of the game unless we instruct you otherwise.
    2. When you are dead, please don’t post. Dead people can’t talk!
    3. We have 26 players so we encourage you all to get as involved as you can and contribute to the game. Try get a vote in as a minimum each day and post at least 5 times per day. There will be consequences for not meeting this min post amount. 2 missed votes may be modkilled and replaced by a sub if needed. We will judge each missed vote on a case by case basis.
    4. No cheating. This is game that requires honesty and relies heavily on the players having integrity. So no PMing other players and no chatting about the game anywhere off thread while the game is going on.
    5. All players will receive PMs throughout the game, please no copying and pasting of PMS that we send you, nor will you be allowed copy and paste anything from any backroom you may or may not have. If you want to discuss the content of a PM with the village, please discuss it with the Mods first before discussing any PMs on thread.
    6. All questions can be sent directly to the Mods if you are unsure about anything. Pter, Triceratops Ballet and Duffman13 are the Mods for this game. Feel free to contact any of us any time. We will try answer you as soon as we can so be patient.
    7. Werewolf is a game where people will try get under your skin. Boards has its own forum rules, and they clearly take precedence over game rules, but the game will have people using bad language and light name calling in order to provoke reactions from other players. This is usually in the good spirit of the game so dont take things too personally. That being said if you feel like someone is taking things too far, please contact the Mods and we will try deal with it. If the Forum Mods think they need to, they will act and punish people if required if they feel a line has been crossed. So let’s all try enjoy the game and not push anyone else to a point that will upset them.
    8. This is an Anon game. Every player will have a WW alias to play under and this will be PM'ed to you along with any in game role you have been given.
    9. No posting in your regular Boardsie account ie no posting as beakerjoe, post as JoeyWW. Slips will happen but they will also be punished so dont slip. Do what Pter says, not what he does, essentially.
    10. NO EDITING POSTS. You won’t be able to in an anon account. If you slip and post in your regular boardsie account, don’t delete or edit either. You made the bed and must lie in it.
    12. No sharing your lynch passwords or COP accounts with anyone. All actions must be done by you and only you. Use the lynch password given to you. Incorrect passwords will invalidate your vote. No exceptions.
    13. Votes will be published after we announce the lynch. Votes will be published by who received the most votes and then in chronological order. No timestamps will be given though.
    14. Have fun guys, we encourage fun poking, memes, gifs, videos and such and such.
    15. In the event of a tie lynch vote, the last vote cast betwen the two tied players will decide the lynch. Ie Duffy WW and Joey WW get 4 votes each but Joey WW received the most recent vote, then Joey WW will be lynched.
    16. Munch will take place at 10am and Lynch at 9pm. The first game action will be the first munch on Monday morning. THIS MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
    17. All non roled players have been called 'Park Visitors - NRV'.

Win Conditions

There are two categories of player; Goodies and Baddies.

For a goodie win, the goodies simply have to kill all the non-goodies. When the last non-goodie dies, the goodies win.

For the baddies to win they have to ensure any other baddie sides are dead and gain parity with the goodies to ensure a win.

ANY CHANGES WILL BE ANNOUNCED AS THEY ARE MADE.

So there you have it.............Any questions, PM us or ask in the sign up thread if its before the game begins on Sunday. Just be aware we may keep some cards close to our chest so we may not give you an answer but we will reply with a no comment if that's the case.

PLEASE FIND YOUR WELCOME PACK BELOW.

ENSURE YOU READ THESE PLEASE:

Mod note: post 275
    Mod note: Post 323
    Mod note: Post 342
    Important announcement: Post 485
    Isla Sorna: Thread Lynch Link
    Isla Tacano: Thread Lynch Link

Starting anon account player list:

Abigail WW
    Angus WW
    Barbara WW
    Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Conor WW
    Derry WW
    Desmond WW
    Doris WW
    Eva WW
    Ewan WW
    Fiona WW
    Gabriel WW
    Gertrude WW
    Henry WW
    Holly WW
    Isla WW
    Jake WW
    Katie WW
    Liam WW
    Mary WW
    Nigel WW
    Orla WW
    Riona WW
    Steve WW
    Tegan WW
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mark on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

The park is now opened. Enjoy!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

I'm no closer to understanding what's going on

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Anseo. Nigel in the hizouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse.

Holly WW wrote: »
    I'm no closer to understanding what's going on

You have been invited to a giant island park to look at dinosaurs and spend money in the gift shop!

• Advertisement

Pter wrote: »
    You have been invited to a giant island park to look at dinosaurs and spend money in the gift shop!

How much money are you giving us to spend in the gift shop? ;)

I just reread the welcome pack. Page 13 looks especially interesting. Fair play mods. I assumed that pack was something from when the film was originally releases so skimmed it but looks like it was custom made!

I had a look in the shop but can't see any Mickey Mouse toys whats going on.
    What time is the parade also I can't wait to see the castle and all the prince and princesses

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I had a look in the shop but can't see any Mickey Mouse toys whats going on.
    What time is the parade also I can't wait to see the castle and all the prince and princesses

Oh my poor Nigel. It appears you've been had. This ain't Disneyworld my friend :cool:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Sup everyone

241d8d06bc94a8e3cc48ea88f6ebe8ce.gif

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    How much money are you giving us to spend in the gift shop? ;)

There are ATMs on every corner.....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Afternoon fellow visitors. Anyone notice the big pile of **** on the way in?

And the Pter award goes to.....

I wish to book a state of the art jeep to explore. Who do I contact about this

Kolido wrote: »

Just this post buddy :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I just reread the welcome pack. Page 13 looks especially interesting. Fair play mods. I assumed that pack was something from when the film was originally releases so skimmed it but looks like it was custom made!

Holly sucking up to the mods straight away. Mmmmm!

I wish to book a state of the art jeep to explore. Who do I contact about this

Here you go

/Jeep

giphy.gif

Also that HAS to be a record :pac::pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Howdy folks

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Oh my poor Nigel. It appears you've been had. This ain't Disneyworld my friend :cool:

**** this it's the last time I book a trip, through trivago.

• Advertisement

Here you go

/Jeep

Interesting. Can I go to Communal Space Alpha for induction?

Henry WW wrote: »
    Howdy folks

giphy.gif

Interesting. Can I go to Communal Space Alpha for induction?

Sure!

TB is in charge of the inductions. If she isnt there when you arrive, just dont annoy the dinosaurs.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

11 minutes in. That's got to be a record.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Wow this place looks great. Nothing could possibly go wrong!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Howdy folks

giphy.gif

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Wow this place looks great. Nothing could possibly go wrong!

Possibli go wrong...

Sure!

TB is in charge of the inductions. If she isnt there when you arrive, just dont annoy the dinosaurs.

Everyone should join me at Communal Space Alpha for induction. Hopefully we'll learn more about this island and our guests

Everyone should join me at Communal Space Alpha for induction. Hopefully we'll learn more about this island and our guests

Sure. You first though.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Anyone tried the jello yet?

Advertisement