Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Formula E- Round-9 Zurich-Switzerland

Options
  • 09-06-2018 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,711 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

So I thought I would start a thread for this round as F1 always gets a thread for every round and it is about time Formula-E did too. I thought this would be the perfect round t start it doing threads for it.

So for the first time in 60 years circuit racing is returning back to Switzerland. It is in Zurich. This is a new track on the Formula-E calendar and hopefully it will be a good race.
    Race is on Sunday. Race start around 5pm. The coverage starts from 4.30pm and is on 3e and Channel 5.

Rate the Race: Round 10-Switzerland 4 votes

0% 0 votes
    0% 0 votes
    0% 0 votes
    25% 1 vote
    50% 2 votes
    25% 1 vote
    0% 0 votes
    0% 0 votes
    0% 0 votes
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,628 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Ah, it's on tomorrow!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,711 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Yes tomorrow. Something to look forward to. Will it be the Audi team that wins again or can, Dragon, Mahindra, Renault or any of the other teams spring a surprise and win this race

Ms

I gave it seven out of ten. The FCY mistake cost it some points and the fact the first few laps were very boring. Someone in charge of FCY was asleep at the controls.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,623 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Was a pretty solid race, I gave it a 6. The FCY was a major snafu. A wing just sitting there and they left them at racing speed. I think they're a bit slow to react to things in general

Ms

skipper_G wrote: »
    Was a pretty solid race, I gave it a 6. The FCY was a major snafu. A wing just sitting there and they left them at racing speed. I think they're a bit slow to react to things in general

Yes someone was asleep there. That should not have happened. I think it is only the first time that happened do. Maybe it was the new track. Hopefully they review it and that does not happen again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement