Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Research survey: Diversity management

Options
  • 23-05-2018 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello everyone,
    I'm completing my Master's thesis and I am looking for participants (currently working in Ireland) to complete an anonymous survey to help me understand more about diversity management within organisations operating here in Ireland.The purpose of the study is to find out whether employees feel discriminated at work and how it affects their job satisfaction and engagement levels. I am wondering, would it be possible to share the link to my survey on this forum?

----

Added by mod - permission to post granted.

The purpose of the study is to find out whether employees feel discriminated at work and how it affects their job satisfaction and engagement levels. I am collecting demographic data based on ethnic background, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, civil status, family status and membership of Traveller community. The participation of LGBT community would be greatly appreciated. If you are interested or concerned, please have a look at my survey (it is completely annonymous): http://tcdbusiness.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7OL7qnBnWrXRinz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 karolis1988

Hello,

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who took their time to complete this diversity management survey.

However, I still need more participants from LGBT community and that's why I'm making a renewed plea for contributions. The survey only takes 10 minutes to complete and if you could share it with others, I would be eternally grateful.

Regards,
    Karolis

Advertisement