Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Battle of the Commuter Towns

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

It's good news for Carrigtwohill in the long term. Increase in population will spur businesses to open and jobs with that. I wonder what the impact will be in the next 3-5 years as the town looks to catch up with, what I assume will be, a large uptick in population. Will be crazy down there as it's developed.

227 houses is huge but much needed. Would also explain the number of houses for sale at the moment before supply increases.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Any ideas on the pricing of the new Castle Lake development?

They seem to have 7 housing types on their PDF but no pricing mentioned anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,064 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

GavRedKing wrote: »

They seem to have 7 housing types on their PDF but no pricing mentioned anywhere.

None yet. Only just got planning so the marketing and sales bit will follow on in the coming months I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,116 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

namloc1980 wrote: »
    GavRedKing wrote: »

None yet. Only just got planning so the marketing and sales bit will follow on in the coming months I'd imagine.

Where has that been confirmed? Can't see it in county council website or app, but it's been 10 months since original application

• Registered Users Posts: 18,064 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Mushy wrote: »
    Where has that been confirmed? Can't see it in county council website or app, but it's been 10 months since original application

Decision and grant letter are on the Cork County Council Planning app. 17/5399 is the planning ref number. Granted on the 16th April.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,116 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Mushy wrote: »

Decision and grant letter are on the Cork County Council Planning app. 17/5399 is the planning ref number. Granted on the 16th April.

Cheers, dunno how I missed the attached documents. Now to ramp up savings and see if we stay here or not

Advertisement