Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amiga Ireland podcast cover Fairy Tale of New York on an A1200

Options

Comments

Thats fantastic. What does an Amiga 500 go for nowadays? I've developed quite an interest in them the last few weeks and thinking I might pick one up

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Looking at adverts about 90. Which is about what I paid for mine 8 years ago, but I did get it boxed.

Picked up an Amiga CD for 5 euro once, loads of original games and one horrible controller.

There's an Amiga CDTV on adverts ATM , big money, rare but not something I'd be interested in

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭TenLeftFingers

The CDTV is a a mysterious one - I remember salivating over the images of it in the magazines back in the 90's. There was a game called Raffles that had a version on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Stoner wrote: »

Picked up an Amiga CD for 5 euro once, loads of original games and one horrible controller.

you mean the CD32? wow!

Advertisement