Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marushin Super Redhawk X Cartridge

Options
  • 14-11-2017 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭

For sale Marushin Super Redhawk X Cartridge , Heavy weight version , 6mm version , chrome finish. This is the 9.5 inch barrel , shoots at 327 fps . Has adjustable hop up. Looking for 140 euro , its in immaculate condition, bought as a collection piece ,never skirmished. No trades please, no low ball offers please. Will paypal and post at buyers expense.
    433496.jpg
    433495.jpg
    433497.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Buckmark

Bump

Bump

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭brugmand

What is the body made of ?

Drum , hammer, trigger etc made of metal . Body is plastic mixed with metal flakes , gives a good weighty feel. Its something Marushin do as metal replicas are illegal in Japan. It also gives it a cold steel feel believe or not. The shells are very heavy metal also .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Dodge Royal

Hello. Are you ever in dublin. I would be willing to offer 120 cash.Is it gas cylinders or green gas
    Thanks
    Dodge Royal

Hi Dodge , I accept your offer of 120 , I have a buddy working in Dublin who is usually home to Cork once a month , probably this month will be over the holidays and back up around New Years if you can wait till then . I can post it registered for 10 euro if you'd prefer.
    It is a green gas revolver , it fills via an inlet valve in the pistol grip. The same way as you would charge a gbb magazine except the gas reservoir is built into the handle.

Hello
    Sorry for not getting back sooner but my broadband was down,I thought it might have beenthe small gas cylinder that went into the grip.I think i'll leave it till the new year
    Thanks
    Dodge Royal

Hello
    Sorry for not getting back sooner but my broadband was down,I thought it might have beenthe small gas cylinder that went into the grip.I think i'll leave it till the new year
    Thanks
    Dodge Royal

No bother, I'll find out the exact dates he's home for you to collect and I'll PM his number to you to make arrangements. Thanks .

Hello Buckmark
    Have you contacted your friend that comes to Dublin? If so let me know when he will be up next.I assume the deal stands?
    Thank you
    Dodge Royal

• Advertisement

Hello Buckmark
    Have you contacted your friend that comes to Dublin? If so let me know when he will be up next.I assume the deal stands?
    Thank you
    Dodge Royal
    Hi Dodge , yes the deal still stands , I'll get back to you this evening with an exact date and phone number via PM.
    Cheers.

Could a mod mark this as SOLD please.

Advertisement