Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

M4 CQB Metal

• 22-10-2017 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭

For sale M4 , currently set to shoot at 300 fps, it can be adjusted via a TM velocity adapter, it comes with 4 plastic rings all different power , including one to increase power for players who play abroad. Simply unscrew the flash hider, place on the desired colour coded ring and re-screw the flash hider back on. Im not sure of brand as I'm the second owner, the previous owner told me there are G&P Internals.
    The metal parts are the upper and lower receiver , stock tube , barrel , hop unit , ris full front end and hi cap mag
    The plastic parts are the fake peg box ( battery holder ) , crane stock , fat mag and carry handle.
    It comes with a span new G&P 8.4 battery, vertical grip , 1x 300 hi cap mag , 1x 850rd fat mag and 4 colour coded plastic rings to vary FPS. The m4 has minor wear and tear and little scuffs but has no damage and functions 100 per cent.
    Looking for 150 euro , will post/paypal at buyers expense .
    431304.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Buckmark

bump

Bump

Bump

bump

Bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭danwhiffin

What is the lowest price you'll go? Do you have any other items for sale?

danwhiffin wrote: »
    What is the lowest price you'll go? Do you have any other items for sale?
    Hi Dan, I have a thread here with a Marushin Super Redhawk for sale, I also have loads of extras for M4's like top rails and various sights , different length barrels , also an m203 genade launcher that takes literally seconds to clamp onto this m4 , what exactly are you after ? I could do a good deal on the m4 if you're taking more stuff.
    433496.jpg

M4 with M203 launcher
    433934.jpg
    433936.jpg
    433937.jpg

Bump

Bump

• Advertisement

Bump

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Leroy_Browne

Hi,

How much with the ACOG and M203?

Thanks.

Hi,

How much with the ACOG and M203?

Thanks.

Unfortunately I've given the ACOG to a friend , but can put a red dot with it instead or iron sights. Can do for 170.

Hi,

Hi how about 170 incl postage?

Thanks.

I'll post standard post for 170 at your risk or registered for 180 ? Do you want the peg box battery set up ( quick easy battery change ) or battery in stock set up ?

Hi,

Great, I'll go with registered and battery in stock. Go to PM's?

Cheers.

Hi,

Great, I'll go with registered and battery in stock. Go to PM's?

Cheers.

Perfect thanks, to PM's.

Can a mod make this as sold please.

Advertisement