Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

06-10-2017, 11:08   #1
Biggest lickspittle on boardz

Harvey Weinstein scandal (Mod warning in op.)

Mod-The powers that be have come back and their will be no discussion of the ongoing rape trial taking place in Belfast.

...seeing as the alleged worst kept secret in Hollywood has suddenly appeared in the mainstream media.

Quote:
Film producer Harvey Weinstein has issued an apology as a newspaper reported a number of sexual harassment allegations against him.
"I appreciate the way I've behaved with colleagues in the past has caused a lot of pain, and I sincerely apologise for it," said the movie mogul's statement.
But he later disputed a New York Times report that claimed he harassed female employees over nearly three decades.
The newspaper reported he had reached at least eight settlements with women.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41520007

Rumours of the so called 'Hollywood casting couch' have been a recurring feature in the mogul's career. Hopefully, these claims will result in prosecutions and an in depth examination of the twisted Hollywood culture.

In the meantime, have a look at the totally not creepy body language in this picture:

Last edited by Grinchbot; 05-02-2018 at 19:05.
Advertisement
06-10-2017, 18:44   #2
Biggest lickspittle on boardz

Actress Ashley Judd has made some accusations about Harvey Weinstein too:

Quote:
Two decades ago, the Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein invited Ashley Judd to the Peninsula Beverly Hills hotel for what the young actress expected to be a business breakfast meeting. Instead, he had her sent up to his room, where he appeared in a bathrobe and asked if he could give her a massage or she could watch him shower, she recalled in an interview.

“How do I get out of the room as fast as possible without alienating Harvey Weinstein?” Ms. Judd said she remembers thinking.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/05/u...legations.html
06-10-2017, 18:58   #3
_Dara_

He’s gross, self-admitted apparently!

If I was desperate to be famous (I’m most assuredly not) and he got his schlong out, I’d be like “Don’t want it that badly, see ya!” That’s probably happened a lot down the years. There’s so much desperation in that industry though and with that comes exploitation.
(4) thanks from:
06-10-2017, 19:12   #4
Ipso

watch his getting shunned like Roman Polanski by the pro woman Hollywood crowd.
(2) thanks from:
06-10-2017, 19:24   #5
retro:electro

This explains Jennifer Lawerence's gratuitous success perfectly.
Advertisement
06-10-2017, 19:32   #6
seamus
Dental Plan!

Send a message via MSN to seamus
Ah the old "I'm sick and I need help" defence.

Classy.
06-10-2017, 19:34   #7
Rubberchikken

While people are desperate to become famous men like this will exist.
06-10-2017, 19:49   #8
Fuaranach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipso View Post
Exactly. First they tempt the poor man and now they demonise him. Yet another white male victim of political correctness. Time for men to make a stand!

Yours, etc,

The discriminated against men of After Hours
06-10-2017, 19:54   #9
SnakePlissken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numerical Superiority View Post
Everyone knows that Hollywood is run by perverts.

These yids need to face justice.
Nice bit of antisemitism, classy guy.
Advertisement
06-10-2017, 19:56   #10
_Dara_

Quote:
Roman Polanski was convicted of a sexual crime. (Can’t remember the exact charge) Convicted. And Hollywood is generally very behind him. What are you on about?
06-10-2017, 19:59   #11
meeeeh

I think this supports the idea that there is disproportionate amount of of psychopaths among CEOs perfectly. I find that kind of a power trip especially despicable.
06-10-2017, 20:01   #12
_Dara_

I’m waiting for someone to post in this thread saying that if he was good-looking, the women would be totally fine with him getting his cock out in a business meeting.
06-10-2017, 20:04   #13
sabat

Quote:
Roman Polanski drugged and sodomised a child-do you really have to be "pro woman" (whatever the fúck that's supposed to mean) to have a problem with that?
(124) thanks from:
2smiggy, 99nsr125, A Dub in Glasgo, Achasanai, ahlookit, anewme, AnnaSophia, Augme, ayatollah, banie01, Beanybabog, blacklilly, Blowfish, blue note, bluewolf, BonsaiKitten, brooke 2, Butterface, Collie D, Contessa Raven, daisybun, daithi84, dark crystal, dastardly00, DavidLyons_, deceit, Delirium, diograis, dirkmeister, DontThankMe, Duffy the Vampire Slayer, Ectoplasm, electro~bitch, elefant, EmptyTree, endacl, eviltwin, Flying Fox, FoxyVixen, Fuaranach, Full Marx, Gadge, georgiecasey, GhostyMcGhost, Grayson, h3000, Hande hoche!, Harmonyrocket, housetypeb, Jackie Brown, Jayesdiem, jaykay74, Jayop, JCX BXC, JellieBabie, JohnMc1, JP Liz V1, justfillmein, Katgurl, LaChatteGitane, lawred2, Lisha, Lollipops23, MagicIRL, mahamageehad, Mam of 4, mark_jmc, MARTINOZ, massdebater, meeeeh, Millicent, mollygreene, Muahahaha, Mystery Egg, ncmc, nee, Neyite, Ninjini, Oafley Jones, Omackeral, optogirl, pauliebdub, Persepoly, PopePalpatine, Prefab Sprouter, quad_red, QueenRizla, R00ster, razorblunt, RDM_83 again, riffmongous, Running Balance, Ryaller, Scarinae, seamus, SimpleDimples, skooterblue2, skylight1987, Sleepy, SnakePlissken, Sponge25, steddyeddy, stinkle, strandroad, StringerBell, Subcomandante Marcos, Summer wind, Teyla Emmagan, thebostoncrab, tipp_Gunner, tradhead, Uosdwis R. Dewoh, Ursus Horribilis, Venom, Vojera, Water John, weemcd, westernfrenzy, whiskeyman, Wibbs, Working class heroes, ZeitgeistGlee, ziggy, _Dara_
06-10-2017, 20:28   #14
Ipso

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabat View Post
Roman Polanski drugged and sodomised a child-do you really have to be "pro woman" (whatever the fúck that's supposed to mean) to have a problem with that?
As you said Polanski was committed of rape, yet he still gets films distributed and many Hollywood actors have no problem working with him without howls of outrage.
Many of the same Hollywood actors have no problem pushing nonsense like The Handmaidens Tale is exactly like Trump and are against Trumps misogyny etc

TLDR; most Hollywood actors are hypocrites and I don't expect too much outrage from them towards Weinstein.
06-10-2017, 20:41   #15
Harry Palmr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numerical Superiority View Post
We all know who runs Hollywood and it's not the Koreans.
The idea that Hollywood is still a Jewish town is pretty ludicrous. It's now run by bean counters which run on code.

Disney - Sean Bailey
Warners - Kevin Tsujihara, Edward A. Romano, Toby Emmerich
21st Century Fox - Stacey Snider (yes Jewish)
Universal - Donna Langley, Jimmy Horowitz, Jeff Shell
Columbia - Sanford Panitch
Paramount - Jim Gianopulos
(2) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size