Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitesurf equipment

Options
  • 04-03-2017 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi guys , I'm just after 12hours of kite lessons at 360kitesurfing. And I'm looking for a package for an entry level rider . Some of recommendation it's a Cabrinha kites , also I heard that Airush and North are very good .Maby someone have some used staff for sale? I'm looking for 10m kite and around 138 cm board . As a beginner I don't want to spend too much . I found some great sales at live2fly.ie website. Can anyone recommend it ? And which kite will be the best option for me ? Thank You very much !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭eoinzy2000

God i envy ya. Done a course years ago, in horrendous conditions up north and have a license lying somewhere. Old as fook now and prob never kitesurf again. Have a class 7m single skin NASA kite in the shed thats an absolute arm ripper. Just for mountain board on beach and getting dragged and liftd about. Would live to go to Bali for 6 months kite surfin and partying. Oh to be young again

• Registered Users Posts: 23,270 ✭✭✭✭ted1

eoinzy2000 wrote: »
    God i envy ya. Done a course years ago, in horrendous conditions up north and have a license lying somewhere. Old as fook now and prob never kitesurf again. Have a class 7m single skin NASA kite in the shed thats an absolute arm ripper. Just for mountain board on beach and getting dragged and liftd about. Would live to go to Bali for 6 months kite surfin and partying. Oh to be young again

Bali wouldn't be known for its kitesurfing conditions.

Op you are better if buying second hand , I've been kitesurfing 15 years. There's lots of good equipment available. Also to be honest I've never heard of that site before and as someone who has been kitesurfing for so long I'm surprised. Look up "kitesurfing usedgear for sale Ireland" on Facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭eoinzy2000

I thought Bali was known for its even, steady winds. Maybe its a surfing spot only. Know a few surfers who went there

Advertisement