Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Dead Zones Greg Stilson/Donald Trump.

Options
  • 21-03-2016 12:44pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭

A few months back I rewatched David Cronenbergs 1983 movie of Stephen Kings 1979 novel The Dead Zone which I'd originally seen on tv in the late 80s.One thing that really struck me after I'd watched it was the similarity between the presidential candidate Greg Stilson played by Martin Sheen and the current rise of Donald Trump and his own presidential ambitions.I mentioned this in passing in the thread on here about onscreen psychopaths but it looks like I'm not the only one.Google Stillson/Trump and you'll get loads of articles like this.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2895400/the-dead-zone-did-stephen-king-predict-the-rise-of-donald-trump/

Comments

Advertisement