Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lycamobile Data Roaming

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,271 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Is there a roaming data bundle for Lyca because while roaming is working, it just cost me €1 for a couple of megs

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭pjq

Data bundles are very hard to navigate to, on their web site, but here it is; http://www.lycamobile.ie/sysimages/editorfiles/Home_April_2015_IE1.pdf?awc=6022_1496603330_e80922b72004603399b292be0d8e78f8
    I don't understand how the new EU rules after June 15th will impact these bundles.
    pjq

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ahmedwageeh

maurice1 wrote: »
    Finally got GSM data in Spain

what worked for me on android was to play around with
    1. Manually using Lycamobile widget switching between Auto / Manual ended up setting to Auto
    2. I thought I was connected as I had 5 bars on screen but I couldn't make a phonecall. So I Manually changed Network setting between Vodafone, and Lyca then to auto.
    3. Once *137# worked and showed me my balance I went onto the APN settings under "More Networks"

Name : Lyca
    APN : data.lycamobile.ie
    Proxy: Disable
    Port : Not set
    Username : lmie
    Password : plus
    Server : Not set
    MMSC : Not set
    MMS proxy : Not set
    MMS port : Not set
    MCC 214
    MNC 25
    Authentication type : PAP
    APN type : default
    APN protocol : IPv4
    APN roaming protocol : IPv4
    Enable/disable APN : APN enabled
    Bearer : Unspecified
    Mobile virtual network operator type : None

Source: http://www.togglemobile.co.uk/web-settings/en

With the above settings I was able to get 16.75Mbps down & 4.56Mbps up in Salamanca

Hope this gives hope to someone!!!

This worked immediately when I just entered a new apn, data.lycamobile.ie. . Thanks

Advertisement