Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Karcher window vac, WV60 B&Q

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭redzer

Tesco Balbriggan have 3 of the Karcher WV60 scanning at 49.50. Upstairs beside the vacuum cleaners.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭stooge

The wv50 karcher window vac is in tesco for 33e. Not a bad price. 3 left in tesco (athlone)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Seen this version on amazon.de which seems a decent price compared to elsewhere. Anyone familiar with this model?

http://www.amazon.de/K%C3%A4rcher-Fensterreiniger-WV-plus-1-633-301-0/dp/B00HUORV7Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1425373963&sr=8-1&keywords=karcher

• Registered Users Posts: 13,319 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

I couldn't find the Karcher Window Vac in my local Tesco, so I ended up buying it in B&Q for €63.75.

I eagerly got stuck into cleaning the windows in my apartment this afternoon. The outside of them were pretty mank to be honest. The Window Vac did a great job. It sucked up a lot of liquid and dirt, and left very streaks. It's very light as well. I'm very pleased with it. The spray bottle to put cleaning solution in is handy to have. I can't see myself using the microfibre cloth much, I prefer to just use a cheap cleaning cloth and chuck it in the bin afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,531 ✭✭✭savemejebus

These are down to €21.20 for the model without accessories now in tesco.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Spipov

These are down to €21.20 for the model without accessories now in tesco.

Which tescos are tHey in please?

Spipov wrote: »
    Which tescos are tHey in please?
    Got mine in the crescent in limerick,have seen them last week in main in cork too tho

Anyone seen them around dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭clevtrev

Spipov wrote: »
    Anyone seen them around dublin?

1 left in nutgrove after I bought the other one @ 21 euro

Damn missed it :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

For what it is worth Argos have the WV2 down to €62.

They seem to have decent stock too.

Check stock

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭skyblueflyer

Does anyone know if this offer is still available in Tesco?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

Was just in the Tesco in Jervis and I got the last WV50 for €11.06!

Might be worth checking other Tescos.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Slipshaney

Any in cork?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭somejoke

Do you have to use Karcher Glass cleaner concentrate, 1 x 20 ml for this or can you make your own and get good results.

Which is best, the WV50 or the 60

• Registered Users Posts: 13,319 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

somejoke wrote: »
    Do you have to use Karcher Glass cleaner concentrate, 1 x 20 ml for this or can you make your own and get good results.

Which is best, the WV50 or the 60

I used some other glass cleaning solution and it works fine.

The WV50 and the WV60 are the same, except you get a smaller nozzle (170mm) along with the cleaning solution, cloth and spray bottle with the WV60. The detergent, cloth and bottle are things you could have yourself for cleaning windows. The smaller nozzle is handy though for cleaning tighter spaces.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Was headed in to pick one of these up today in woodies, but as I was next to a b and q I said I'd pop in out of curiosity.

They have window vac WV60 models for €64 reduced from €119 (i think is what it was on the promo)

As you can see from the attached pics it comes with a fair few accessories etc.

Gets decent enough reviews on Amazon too.

Just thought I'd give a heads up to all you bargain hunters.
    branners69 wrote: »
    Was just in the Tesco in Jervis and I got the last WV50 for €11.06!

Might be worth checking other Tescos.

:eek:

any good prices on these at the moment?

Slipshaney wrote: »
    any good prices on these at the moment?

Keep an eye in tescos, picked up one as a gift for €24 in Nenagh a couple of weeks ago (WV60 model with accessories). It hadn't been on the shelf the week before so i guess it was found in the back and put out.

Thanks for that - thats a super price....Ive seen the WV2 with accessories in Halfords for €59 recently alright
    Keep an eye in tescos, picked up one as a gift for €24 in Nenagh a couple of weeks ago (WV60 model with accessories). It hadn't been on the shelf the week before so i guess it was found in the back and put out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement