Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Make-up Artist - West Cork

Options
  • 22-04-2014 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hello,

Anyone any suggestions for Make-up Artist who works in the West Cork area?

Finding beauticians in the area are a bit meh! (sorry to beauticians to the area) or anyone good looks to be based in Cork City.

Similar suggestions for hair would be great but I think this should be easier to find....

Ta!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hi now I haven't used her I just read the article on Mrs2be for this lady Christine Ryan, I emailed her she seems very nice but unfortunately she isn't here next year but she might be worth a chance her makeup looks nice and simple.. That or im heading into the wedding fair in the imperial later I could keep an eye out for you

http://www.ryan-makeup.com/bridalphotogal.php

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭tbeans

Milly33 wrote: »
    Hi now I haven't used her I just read the article on Mrs2be for this lady Christine Ryan, I emailed her she seems very nice but unfortunately she isn't here next year but she might be worth a chance her makeup looks nice and simple.. That or im heading into the wedding fair in the imperial later I could keep an eye out for you

http://www.ryan-makeup.com/bridalphotogal.php

Thank you that would be great! :)

I live in Dublin so it's been a little difficult finding local suppliers

Hello im afraid there was no makeup artist at the show,shame such a pity not many showed up for it and actually thinking it was all mostly flowers and and bits and bits.. If I head of any though Ill let you know have a cousin in the modelling business so have asked her for recommendations also

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭emzolita

I don't know if she's west Cork or not, but I got my make-up done when I was in Cork City by "Jennifer Keating- Make-up Artist" I found her on facebook and booked her, She was brilliant.

Milly33 wrote: »
    Hello im afraid there was no makeup artist at the show,shame such a pity not many showed up for it and actually thinking it was all mostly flowers and and bits and bits.. If I head of any though Ill let you know have a cousin in the modelling business so have asked her for recommendations also

That would be lovely - thanks :)

• Advertisement

emzolita wrote: »
    I don't know if she's west Cork or not, but I got my make-up done when I was in Cork City by "Jennifer Keating- Make-up Artist" I found her on facebook and booked her, She was brilliant.

Thanks - I'll check her out!

Im back my cousin was saying Kate Noonan she would highly recommend http://www.katenoonanmakeup.com/Home.html

Thanks for that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭starlight1

I have used Siobhan Lucey based in West Cork-was happy
    (026) 47368 (hopefully this isnt out of date)
    I think she used to work in Bobbi Brown

Advertisement