Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

coolmine sorting office

Options
  • 22-12-2013 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭

Any know on the off chance if its open today?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

No, doesn't open weekends. Wasn't even open yesterday despite it being a post delivery day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

athtrasna wrote: »
    No, doesn't open weekends. Wasn't even open yesterday despite it being a post delivery day.

Cheers. Thought it might as sunday before xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭annfield1978

it was open yesterday, picked up a ,missed delivery on saturday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

it was open yesterday, picked up a ,missed delivery on saturday

Strange, not what I was told when I called them on Friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 the big show

Should be open every saturday

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

It also opens at 7:00 (on weekdays) despite the ticket saying it doesn't open until 7:30.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Tarzana

Hi, thought I'd just use this thread rather than start another.

Can anyone confirm that they definitely open at 7:30am? I don't want to head out there tomorrow at stupid o clock before work only for it to be closed. :)Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

Tarzana wrote: »
    Hi, thought I'd just use this thread rather than start another.

Can anyone confirm that they definitely open at 7:30am? I don't want to head out there tomorrow at stupid o clock before work only for it to be closed. :)Thanks
    If it of any use, I collected a parcel from Coolmine a few weeks back at 7:45am. Also, the guy at the counter was very helpful.

Remember to bring along some ID.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Tarzana

Pat Dunne wrote: »
    If it of any use, I collected a parcel from Coolmine a few weeks back at 7:45am. Also, the guy at the counter was very helpful.

Remember to bring along some ID.

Thanks. :) I actually organised for it to be redelivered to a different address. I'm new to the area so didn't know where the D15 delivery depot was. It's very out of my way. I'm way closer to Dublin 7 than west Dublin 15. Bet the D7 delivery is tantalisingly close. :)

Advertisement