Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brand New - UK/European Tour 2014

Options
  • 17-12-2013 4:24pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,894 Mod ✭✭✭✭

April 11th - Southampton
    April 12th - London
    April 14th - Leeds
    April 15th - Glasgow
    April 16th - Newcastle
    April 18th - Manchester
    May 2nd - Groezrock Festival Belgium

Brand New
    There will be more dates announced in the next few days in the UK and Europe. Just so you know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭weezer1980

i seen that also but what is the liklihood of an Irish date. would love it

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,894 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

weezer1980 wrote: »
    i seen that also but what is the liklihood of an Irish date. would love it

Yea id say very slim sadly

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

They'll be headlining EP sure... ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,894 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

That_Guy wrote: »
    They'll be headlining EP sure... ;)

Ha if only

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Might have to take a trip to Newcastle.

• Advertisement

Saw on a Facebook post on their page where they actually mentioned Ireland as one they won't b coming to. Said something is planned for soon or the very distant future so I'm
    Guessing we are off the spectrum for a tour at all by the looks of

weezer1980 wrote: »
    Saw on a Facebook post on their page where they actually mentioned Ireland as one they won't b coming to. Said something is planned for soon or the very distant future so I'm
    Guessing we are off the spectrum for a tour at all by the looks of

This is what they said exactly

If you are one of the 3 people in France that still listen to us, we're sorry, but the rest of your country didn't want us there. Next time. We swear! Also, If you live in Ireland, we aren't ignoring you, we just have something different planned for your little island in the near, or extremely distant future.

And I now see saves the day supporting in the uk. Arrgghhhhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Are these guys that well known? I have one of their albums, and it's darn good, but never hear anything about them really...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Just tried to buy tickets for the London gig which is sold out - does anyone know if they plan to add more London dates?

From what I can see Newcastle is not sold out - have never been to a gig in Newcastle, has anyone any experience on what the venue/surrounding area is like? I'm trying to make a weekend of it with my bf.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Newcastle itself is a great spot. Great nightlife.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,035 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Wanted to go to the London gig but my mate over there dragged his heels about whether he'd get a ticket and by the time I pressed him into it they'd sold out. Grrr

Wanted to go to the London gig but my mate over there dragged his heels about whether he'd get a ticket and by the time I pressed him into it they'd sold out. Grrr
    Got two tickets to the Newcastle one myself - they're still available!

Mr.S wrote: »
    See if anyone of the other dates are available, it'd work out cheaper than London and less stress!

Ryanair fly into (or very close) to all the cities!

There were 5 tickets left for southampton when I checked too - tricky to get there though.

Newcastle is coming in at around 60 per person return for those dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,035 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Mr.S wrote: »
    See if anyone of the other dates are available, it'd work out cheaper than London and less stress!

Ryanair fly into (or very close) to all the cities!

No I visit London regularly so was more than happy to book a weekend that coincided with a Brand New gig. I'd like to see them live, but not enough to travel to another English city on my own just to do so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement