Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Forum Closed  

22-11-2013, 15:41   #1
Dr Pepper

Need help translating to track missing shipment

If somebody could help me out with the attached shipping information, I'd really appreciate it. Sorry, I don't know if it's Cantonese or Mandarin.

I was able to find tracking information in English here (tracking number RB600510813CN). Does what's attached add anything to what I already have from that website? Probably not is my guess, but the supplier is adamant that the shipment reached Ireland (and the attached is their 'proof'). An Post don't have any record of it.

Does anybody here have experience getting shipment from China (in this case electronic items worth about $40 sent by standard post)? If so, how long could/should it be delayed in customs when entering Ireland?

Thanks very much,
Brian
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tracking information_1.jpg (94.2 KB, 28 views)
Advertisement
22-11-2013, 19:42   #2
SATNAV

Looks as if it left at the end of Oct , they can take 3-4 wks to arrive in Ireland

http://www.trackingnumber.org/china-...t-tracking.php
Thanks from:
25-11-2013, 09:50   #3
Dr Pepper

Thanks SATNAV. Hopefully, it will eventually arrive!
26-11-2013, 12:08   #4
fancynick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Pepper View Post
If somebody could help me out with the attached shipping information, I'd really appreciate it. Sorry, I don't know if it's Cantonese or Mandarin.

I was able to find tracking information in English here (tracking number RB600510813CN). Does what's attached add anything to what I already have from that website? Probably not is my guess, but the supplier is adamant that the shipment reached Ireland (and the attached is their 'proof'). An Post don't have any record of it.

Does anybody here have experience getting shipment from China (in this case electronic items worth about $40 sent by standard post)? If so, how long could/should it be delayed in customs when entering Ireland?

Thanks very much,
Brian
Hi, don't worry. It means your parcel is on the way to the destination.
Thanks from:
31-01-2014, 22:02   #5
NBguy

according to your attached image, your parcel is now in guangtong province in china, the destination is Ireland. i am a chinese.
Forum Closed